Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Stef R.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART #12 in Mayonnaise

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.
Victoria A.
This vegan alternative to Mayonnaise is so good! You can hardly tell any difference between the two. I personally prefer the Vegenaise over actual mayo it tastes a lot better and doesn't have that funky mayo smell. Give it a try you won't regret it :)
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I can eat this straight from the jar. Better than mayo! Ask anyone or try it yourself! I hate that so many vegan mayonnaises taste so much like real mayo, and I don't like that taste. This is so addictive!
Brittany D.
This is a really good, vegan, mayonnaise. It tastes almost exactly like mayo, but made from plants.
I usually use it to make "tuna" (Caroline's Fishless Tina) sandwiches.
Claire P.
I'm not vegan, but I love this stuff! It tastes better than real mayo, and it's better for you! My moms allergic to eggs so that's why I tried it. Definitely a necessity if you're allergic to dairy or are vegan!
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
This vegenaise taste just like regular mayonnaise, maybe even better. I have no doubt that even non vegans will love it.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
The flavor and texture are great, but it has soy and doesn’t need to have soy. It makes it difficult to share with family and friends who have soy allergies/sensitivities.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
So the flavour is great and I have zero complaints about that. My only issue with this product is that it became watery on me, not sure if this was a one off, but it kinda but me off. My kids liked it :)
Maude R.
Ville de Quebec, QC
This vegenaise is bomb. Im vegan so I can't eat mayo but it doesnt matter at all because vegenaise is wayyyy more delicious than refular mayo.
Steph B.
London, London
So good! A little more runny than real mayonnaise but it doesn't matter. I love mayonnaise so trying to cut that out is easier with Vegannaise ❤🐷