Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Stef R.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART #25 in Mayonnaise

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
The flavor and texture are great, but it has soy and doesn’t need to have soy. It makes it difficult to share with family and friends who have soy allergies/sensitivities.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
So the flavour is great and I have zero complaints about that. My only issue with this product is that it became watery on me, not sure if this was a one off, but it kinda but me off. My kids liked it :)
Charlee P.
Newnan
This mayonnaise alternative is amazing! It has a great taste and an even better texture! It literally taste just like regular mayonnaise. The price is obviously a little more than your average mayo, but it is totally worth it! I will definitely be buying this regularly!
Michelle G.
canada
I prefer this mayo (as well as the soy-free version) over any others on the market! It's worth every penny and tastes so good! Took my vegan sandwich and burger game to the next level
Joyce C.
Vancouver, BC
This vegan mayonnaise is amazing! I use it in sandwiches, salads and other cooking regularly and you can’t tell the difference from regular mayo.
Maude R.
Ste Foy, QC
This vegenaise is bomb. Im vegan so I can't eat mayo but it doesnt matter at all because vegenaise is wayyyy more delicious than refular mayo.
Steph B.
London, London
So good! A little more runny than real mayonnaise but it doesn't matter. I love mayonnaise so trying to cut that out is easier with Vegannaise ❤🐷
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
There is no difference between this an mayo. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I rarely used to use regular mayo before I went vegan, but after I tried this brand I'm addicted. I used it on sandwiches for creaminess instead of using cheese. Everyone needs to try this. Including non vegans
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
My family has been using Vegenaise for years now instead of mayonnaise and it's a wonderful substitute. I've made many dishes and dressings with it and friends and family couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah B.
Birmingham
After my mom had her heart attack, I searched for food products that would have less cholesterol. In this case, Vegenaise has no eggs and works better for our family! Later on, my roommate and I discovered that we both prefer this to actual Mayo. The texture is great, it's super versatile in recipes, and hardly anyone ever realizes I'm not using mayo!