Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Stef R.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla P.
Love love love this product. I can't eat eggs, specifically egg whites and all mayo is - egg whites.... So this is a perfect alternative. Tastes better than mayo to me anyways! I highly suggest it.
Brittany D.
This is a really good, vegan, mayonnaise. It tastes almost exactly like mayo, but made from plants.
I usually use it to make "tuna" (Caroline's Fishless Tina) sandwiches.
Willow M.
This is the only vegan mayo I use. It tastes great with everything. I love all Follow Your Heart's products - chipotle mayo, vegan cheese, nacho and mozzarella.
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
This stuff is such a great, healthier alternative to mayo. And it actually tastes great! I'm not completely vegan but I still prefer this stuff (:
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
This vegenaise taste just like regular mayonnaise, maybe even better. I have no doubt that even non vegans will love it.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
So the flavour is great and I have zero complaints about that. My only issue with this product is that it became watery on me, not sure if this was a one off, but it kinda but me off. My kids liked it :)
Steph B.
London, London
So good! A little more runny than real mayonnaise but it doesn't matter. I love mayonnaise so trying to cut that out is easier with Vegannaise ❤🐷
Maude R.
Quebec, QC
This vegenaise is bomb. Im vegan so I can't eat mayo but it doesnt matter at all because vegenaise is wayyyy more delicious than refular mayo.