BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
This vegan alternative to Mayonnaise is so good! You can hardly tell any difference between the two. I personally prefer the Vegenaise over actual mayo it tastes a lot better and doesn't have that funky mayo smell. Give it a try you won't regret it :)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This is a really good, vegan, mayonnaise. It tastes almost exactly like mayo, but made from plants.
I usually use it to make "tuna" (Caroline's Fishless Tina) sandwiches.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.
Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only vegan mayo I've tried so far and I think it's delicious. It is a hint sweeter than regular mayo and a little bit thicker. It's a little bit pricy but all vegan stuff is. I purchased it from Whole Foods but I've also seen it at Target and Smith's.
Claire P.
Claire P.
I'm not vegan, but I love this stuff! It tastes better than real mayo, and it's better for you! My moms allergic to eggs so that's why I tried it. Definitely a necessity if you're allergic to dairy or are vegan!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Love love love this product. I can't eat eggs, specifically egg whites and all mayo is - egg whites.... So this is a perfect alternative. Tastes better than mayo to me anyways! I highly suggest it.
Erika M.
Erika M.
This vegan mayo is one of my favorite vegan finds! I think it tastes just as good, if not better than regular mayo! It has made preparing vegan food much easier - you can sub it for real mayo in any recipe! I've made ranch dressing, "chicken" salad, and many other things with it - what a great product!
Janilee S.
Janilee S.
Santa Monica, CA
I can eat this straight from the jar. Better than mayo! Ask anyone or try it yourself! I hate that so many vegan mayonnaises taste so much like real mayo, and I don't like that taste. This is so addictive!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
This vegenaise taste just like regular mayonnaise, maybe even better. I have no doubt that even non vegans will love it.
Willow M.
Willow M.
This is the only vegan mayo I use. It tastes great with everything. I love all Follow Your Heart's products - chipotle mayo, vegan cheese, nacho and mozzarella.