Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Stef R.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Foodie Expert
My family has been using Vegenaise for years now instead of mayonnaise and it's a wonderful substitute. I've made many dishes and dressings with it and friends and family couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend this product!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Foodie Expert
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.
Sarah B.
Birmingham
After my mom had her heart attack, I searched for food products that would have less cholesterol. In this case, Vegenaise has no eggs and works better for our family! Later on, my roommate and I discovered that we both prefer this to actual Mayo. The texture is great, it's super versatile in recipes, and hardly anyone ever realizes I'm not using mayo!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only vegan mayo I've tried so far and I think it's delicious. It is a hint sweeter than regular mayo and a little bit thicker. It's a little bit pricy but all vegan stuff is. I purchased it from Whole Foods but I've also seen it at Target and Smith's.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
This vegenaise taste just like regular mayonnaise, maybe even better. I have no doubt that even non vegans will love it.
Willow M.
Foodie Expert
This is the only vegan mayo I use. It tastes great with everything. I love all Follow Your Heart's products - chipotle mayo, vegan cheese, nacho and mozzarella.
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
This stuff is such a great, healthier alternative to mayo. And it actually tastes great! I'm not completely vegan but I still prefer this stuff (:
Kayla P.
Love love love this product. I can't eat eggs, specifically egg whites and all mayo is - egg whites.... So this is a perfect alternative. Tastes better than mayo to me anyways! I highly suggest it.
Erika M.
This vegan mayo is one of my favorite vegan finds! I think it tastes just as good, if not better than regular mayo! It has made preparing vegan food much easier - you can sub it for real mayo in any recipe! I've made ranch dressing, "chicken" salad, and many other things with it - what a great product!
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
I'm not vegan, but I love this stuff! It tastes better than real mayo, and it's better for you! My moms allergic to eggs so that's why I tried it. Definitely a necessity if you're allergic to dairy or are vegan!