BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
This vegan alternative to Mayonnaise is so good! You can hardly tell any difference between the two. I personally prefer the Vegenaise over actual mayo it tastes a lot better and doesn't have that funky mayo smell. Give it a try you won't regret it :)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This is a really good, vegan, mayonnaise. It tastes almost exactly like mayo, but made from plants.
I usually use it to make "tuna" (Caroline's Fishless Tina) sandwiches.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Birmingham
After my mom had her heart attack, I searched for food products that would have less cholesterol. In this case, Vegenaise has no eggs and works better for our family! Later on, my roommate and I discovered that we both prefer this to actual Mayo. The texture is great, it's super versatile in recipes, and hardly anyone ever realizes I'm not using mayo!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.
Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only vegan mayo I've tried so far and I think it's delicious. It is a hint sweeter than regular mayo and a little bit thicker. It's a little bit pricy but all vegan stuff is. I purchased it from Whole Foods but I've also seen it at Target and Smith's.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
My family has been using Vegenaise for years now instead of mayonnaise and it's a wonderful substitute. I've made many dishes and dressings with it and friends and family couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend this product!
Claire P.
Claire P.
I'm not vegan, but I love this stuff! It tastes better than real mayo, and it's better for you! My moms allergic to eggs so that's why I tried it. Definitely a necessity if you're allergic to dairy or are vegan!
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Vegenaise tastes just like mayonnaise, but is so much better for you! It is a little bit more expensive, but worth it. My family only uses vegenaise at home now, instead of mayo. You cannot tell the difference, even in recipes like coleslaw or potato salad.
kelley f.
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
This stuff is such a great, healthier alternative to mayo. And it actually tastes great! I'm not completely vegan but I still prefer this stuff (:
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Love love love this product. I can't eat eggs, specifically egg whites and all mayo is - egg whites.... So this is a perfect alternative. Tastes better than mayo to me anyways! I highly suggest it.