Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original

by Follow Your Heart

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org.

How does this taste, is there any weird after taste? Been curious about trying it but don’t want to waste money.
Start your review of Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original!
Eliana P.
Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Eliana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since my fiancé can't eat eggs we have been buying vegan mayonnaise and honestly with this one in specific you can't tell is not real because it does taste the same.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Purchased at: Kroger
We eat a Vegan diet, and this is our favorite non- dairy mayo product. The taste is delicious, and it can be used for anything you use regular mayo for. I love making chickpea and potato salads with this. We use it on sandwiches too. A must have staple for those with a taste for good mayo!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
It says it is better than Mayo. IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! Once I tried it I never went back to Mayo. Same thing happened once I had my parents and my brother try it. No one in the family eats Mayo anymore. It is so yummy. I used it is sandwiches, salads, making dips. I like to mix it with ketchup and make a dip to use with fries, nuggets, etc. I really cannot recommend it enough. It has changed everything.
Diana W.
Riverside
I love this Veganasse better then any mayonasse I ever tasted. It is creamy and has an excellent taste. I use it in my macaroni salad, potatoes salad, chick peas salad, on veggie burgers, and BLT sandwiches. It is just a fabulous condiment.
Nicole P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
If you've ever heard anyone say that this stuff is better than normal mayo.. they aren't joking. This mayo is so good and the perfect vegan alternative. I wish it didn't have soy but their soy-free version is just no where near as good.
Jenna P.
san diego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
DELICIOUS!! highly recommend ! taste just like mayo but BETTER taste & better for the environment !
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.
Victoria A.
This vegan alternative to Mayonnaise is so good! You can hardly tell any difference between the two. I personally prefer the Vegenaise over actual mayo it tastes a lot better and doesn't have that funky mayo smell. Give it a try you won't regret it :)
Maggie K.
mobile
Tastes just like real Mayo. Seriously make this your usual choice of Mayo. Your family won’t even know the difference.
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
For the longest time this was the only vegan mayo on the market and I'll always stay loyal to OG companies like Follow Your Heart. They were making vegan products before it was trendy and everything they put out is 💯