Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesFollow Your Heart
Vegan Honey Mustard Salad Dressing 335ml (Pack of 2)

Follow Your Heart Vegan Honey Mustard Salad Dressing 335ml (Pack of 2)

by Follow Your Heart

Our Vegan Honey Mustard has all the sweetness of honey, but is entirely vegan! Delicately balanced with mustard, vinegar, and pepper, it's perfect for dressing up sandwiches and salads, or as a dipping sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Follow Your Heart Vegan Honey Mustard Salad Dressing 335ml (Pack of 2)!
Melissa M.
Littleton, CO
Follow Your Heart Vegan Honey Mustard Salad Dressing 335ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Melissa M.
Delicious! It's creamy, has great flavor and is just the right consistency. I use it on my salads, to dip raw veggies, and for dipping fries and veggie nuggets. It's plant based but tastes just like the real thing!
Liarra B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is absolutely delicious!! After going vegan, there were some products I just knew I couldn't have again. But Follow Your Heart really has done an amazing job! I love this dressing, as well as their Ranch and Bleu Cheese. I prefer it to other brands (rhymes with hiya).
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
This dressing is absolutely amazing. It makes a delicious dipping sauce as well as actually making me want to eat salads.
Lisa S.
Lehighton, PA
Not really a fan of honey mustard dressing, but this is actually really good. I’ve used it in a variety of capacities.
jacki J.
Indianola, IA
I love this dressing! It's my favorite salad dressing. It has such a great taste, and it's VEGAN. Follow Your Heart dressing is reasonably priced as well. It's only about a dollar more than other dressings.
Inner P.
Columbia, SC
These dressings are amazing ! The ranch and caesar are also great. Great texture and flavor as a dressing or dip.
Ashley W.
Wasn’t a fan of the flavor it’s spicer than I thought and my daughter wouldn’t touch it. Their ranch flavor is amazing though! It a good ingredients and it’s picky toddler approved. Both are thicker dressings.
Amber N.
N Las Vegas, NV
This was supposed to be a review for sour cream but since the product was not pictured this product is also great. But a sour cream version I would also use follow your heart brand as my go to along with the mayonnaise. I would check them out if you are vegan or haven’t heard of them yet.
Jenna P.
san diego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
very delicious!! love to put on my sweet potato fries & salads !! high recommend to vegans
Sarah D.
Salem, WI
I love this brand with all of MY heart! It’s amazing & the quality of their products is outstanding. I’ve never tried something of theirs that i didn’t end up enjoying. Great brand.

Looking for your answer?