Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative Mozzarella uploaded by Brittany H.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Vegan Gourmet® Cheese Alternative Mozzarella.

High in Omega-3.

• How does this compare to other vegan cheeses? 4 Answers
  • I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan bu...3 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like mozzarella?1 Answers
Hannah B.
This is hands down the best vegan cheese. The mozzarella specifically is my favorite. One of the few vegan cheeses that I’ve found that is good to just eat on its own.
Jazmine M.
Irvine , CA
This is the ONLY vegan cheese that I actually love! The price is a little high in my opinion, but they’re my favorite. My local Sprouts has the biggest selection with different flavors (I love all) and I purchase about 5 to have on hand at all times. No other fake cheese compares to this brand!
Kate F.
I buy Follow your HEART cheese all the time, and I absolutely love it! My kiddos LOVE it, too...and it's even better than real cheese. I buy ours at Publix, and they often have deals on the vegan cheese brands. It melts perfectly, and the gouda is the BEST. Way better than any real gouda I've ever had (and that used to be my favorite real cheese!)
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Follow Your Heart mozzarella cheese is sooo freaking yummy. I use it in a ton of recipes. It has a stringy melty texture when heated up. My favorite recipe that I add it to is my vegan enchilada pasta! So delicious.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Out of all the vegan cheeses I have found this to be the best tasting. Also it melts! It is definitely pricey but it works as an great alternative and has known to be sold in Whole Foods and local organic stores. Depending on where you live it may be harder to find but they also have a website that could be useful!
mallory s.
Indianapolis , IN
For our vegan kids— this has been our go to cheese for sandwiches or just as a snack! They love it. I love the ingredient list. We are repeat customers and always buy this brand! Highly recommend all of the follow you heart product line!
Hana B.
This is a pretty decent alternative for a vegan cheese, it does not taste as bad as the other companies. The better flavor is the Follow Your Heart pepperjack flavor. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a vegan alternative.
member-59faf6cf2
This is one of my favorite cheeses! It reminds of dairy mozzarella, just without the dairy! I ate it straight out of the package and it’s really good. Even melted in fries or over pasta it’s good! I found it in the produce aisle, it was the slices not the block that was purchased
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
This vegan cheese with some spinach on pizza is delicious! A quick and easy meal. It taste amazing. It isn’t as expensive as I have found other alternatives to be, and quite frankly it taste better!
Kacie-Jo B.
This stuff is soooo good! Daiya was pretty much the best we had for years and, let's admit it... The stuff is terrible. Lol! Follow Your Heart cheese has been a pizza gamechanger. I just wish I could buy it locally. 😢
Selene P.
How does this compare to other vegan cheeses?
Taryn C.
I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan but I can't seem to find any good cheese alternatives. Is this close to the taste and texture of cheese?
Carina J.
Does this melt really well? And does the flavor taste better when melted?
Kimberlli V.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried making a vegan pizza with this product? If so, how long did it take for it to melt and does it have the characteristic cheese "pull" of cow-based cheese?
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this actually taste like mozzarella?