BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Vegan Gourmet® Cheese Alternative Mozzarella.

High in Omega-3.

• I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan but I can'...1 Answers
Sarah L.
Ontario, NY
Foodie Expert
This is amazing! To me, it's just like a block of regular mozzerella. I used it sliced on crackers, shredded in lasagna, and on grilled cheese, with great success! It needs a little longer than dairy cheese to truly melt, but is worth the wait!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
Very wet (which I know is common in vegan cheeses), smelled just like sweetened soy milk. Easy to shred and I used in pizza pinwheels, melted well but I generally just did not like the taste though my kids are them up.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
Love love love this!! I could not believe how good this actually tastes! Also the texture is great!! I haven't tried to melt it though yet, so that will be my next test.
taylor K.
Greenwood, IN
So good!! I am lactose intolerant and this cheese has been a blessing. It taste just like the normal cheese and is affordable. It last awhile & I highly recommend it
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
This vegan cheese with some spinach on pizza is delicious! A quick and easy meal. It taste amazing. It isn’t as expensive as I have found other alternatives to be, and quite frankly it taste better!
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite vegan cheese. Raw it taste like kraft cheese singles. While it doesn't melt on top of things in the oven very nicely, it taste amazing cooked into things like sauces and pastas. I would definitely recommend making mac and cheese with cheese product.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I am a vegan, but I have an obsession with cheese. Needless to say it has been a struggle. However, this cheese is the awesome! The product taste like cheese and melts like cheese. If you are a vegan, you understand how amazing it is to have one of qualities let alone two of those qualities in one packet of ''cheese''.
Katie C.
Tonawanda, NY
My favorite vegan brand of cheese. While it doesn't melt like real cheese it's the best alternative cheese that almost actually melts! It's great on pizza!! The only down side would be it's shelf life, I feel it goes bad quick but I just make sure to use it all !
Erin G.
This is the best non-dairy cheese I have found so far. Not only does it melt, it also tastes good and has a nice texture. I have bought this several times now, and I just wish it was easier to find in store.
Vallon A.
Follow your heart cheese is one of the best brands out here. Their products are amazing and cruelty free, 😋
Selene P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other vegan cheeses?
Carina J.
Foodie Expert
Does this melt really well? And does the flavor taste better when melted?
Kimberlli V.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried making a vegan pizza with this product? If so, how long did it take for it to melt and does it have the characteristic cheese "pull" of cow-based cheese?
Taryn C.
Foodie Expert
I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan but I can't seem to find any good cheese alternatives. Is this close to the taste and texture of cheese?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?