BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Vegan Gourmet® Cheese Alternative Mozzarella.

High in Omega-3.

• I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan bu...3 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like mozzarella?1 Answers
arianna m.
freehold,nj
Definitely the best vegan cheese for sandwiches. It doesn't melt but it tastes very good. I like to pair it with gardein seven graine chicken, some mayo, and hot sauce. Maybe a weird combo but I love it very much. Definitely worth trying. I've tried so many different vegan cheeses and this came out on top by far. The most realistic.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I was a bit worried when I seen that there was vegan cheese when I became vegan because I didn’t know if it was going to taste good or not. This is one of the best cheeses that I’ve tried especially for not to have dairy in it. Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative Mozzarella
Jana C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This brand is amazing. I had to be off dairy for a while and missed cheese so bad. This cheese tastes like real cheese AND melts when you make pizza with it. The American and the provolone are really yummy too. This block shreds into quite a bit of cheese. Definitely would buy again if I need to be off dairy again. So worth it.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I am super cheese lover and it’s very hard to find cheese that doesn’t taste like wax this one on the other hand is very creamy and good I would recommend this if you’re looking for an alternative to mozzarella cheese
Emily C.
All time favorite vegan cheese brand, tastes great by itself or melted or thrown in with vegan Mac and cheese by Daiya! I wish this brand would come out with it’s own Mac and cheese or other non dairy products!
Meli V.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love FyH brand, they just use Ethical Palm oil and it taste Sooooo good! The texture, the melt, is Vegan perfection, also for those who can’t tolerate dairy (which is super bad for your body!) I highly recommend it♥️ you have to get use to the new cheese flavor but you’re gonna love it
Jeremie S.
Memphis, TN
One of the best vegan brands out there! Vegan cheese is a hit or miss honestly. But Follow Your Heart does it right! Today I used it for a BLT and my oh my is it delicious.
Hannah B.
This is hands down the best vegan cheese. The mozzarella specifically is my favorite. One of the few vegan cheeses that I’ve found that is good to just eat on its own.
Jazmine M.
Irvine , CA
This is the ONLY vegan cheese that I actually love! The price is a little high in my opinion, but they’re my favorite. My local Sprouts has the biggest selection with different flavors (I love all) and I purchase about 5 to have on hand at all times. No other fake cheese compares to this brand!
Heidi v.
Longwood
This cheese is almost like the real deal-as far as I remember it! I tend to purchase it at Whole Foods or Publix. The consistency isn’t great, but it can be ignored.
Selene P.
How does this compare to other vegan cheeses?
Taryn C.
I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan but I can't seem to find any good cheese alternatives. Is this close to the taste and texture of cheese?
Carina J.
Does this melt really well? And does the flavor taste better when melted?
Kimberlli V.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried making a vegan pizza with this product? If so, how long did it take for it to melt and does it have the characteristic cheese "pull" of cow-based cheese?
N'ael B.
Chambon sur cisse
Does it have guar gum or sugar in it?