BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow Your Heart® Vegan Gourmet® Cheese Alternative Mozzarella.

High in Omega-3.

• How does this compare to other vegan cheeses? 2 Answers
  • I love mozzarella cheese and I really want to go vegan but I can'...1 Answers
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
I am a cheese snob, but I'm also vegan. This is not good at all. I don't the the texture or the taste. I have no clue how people make this work because I can't. There are so many better vegan cheeses out there. I highly recommend chao cheese instead (especially on a grilled cheese)
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
As a vegan I love this cheese! I use it shredded on pizza and it’s absolutely delicious. So addicting to eat by itself too. Also delicious on a grilled cheese. Great value, bought at Whole Foods. Hopefully there will be more flavors available on the market soon! Love this brand.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
This vegan cheese with some spinach on pizza is delicious! A quick and easy meal. It taste amazing. It isn’t as expensive as I have found other alternatives to be, and quite frankly it taste better!
taylor K.
Greenwood, IN
So good!! I am lactose intolerant and this cheese has been a blessing. It taste just like the normal cheese and is affordable. It last awhile & I highly recommend it
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is my favorite vegan cheese. Raw it taste like kraft cheese singles. While it doesn't melt on top of things in the oven very nicely, it taste amazing cooked into things like sauces and pastas. I would definitely recommend making mac and cheese with cheese product.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I prefer eating this cheese over eating Daiya any day. The flavor is real good. I buy this cheese at red apple or natural grocers. It doesn't have that cheap plastic disgusting taste. I would recommend the cheese to everyone especially those who are sick of Daiya or those starting out vegan. I also recommend the garlic and herb, it gives the cheese a nice herby taste.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I am a vegan, but I have an obsession with cheese. Needless to say it has been a struggle. However, this cheese is the awesome! The product taste like cheese and melts like cheese. If you are a vegan, you understand how amazing it is to have one of qualities let alone two of those qualities in one packet of ''cheese''.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
For a vegan cheese, this stuff is Amazing!. I have tried a few different types of vegan mozzarellas (formerly my favorite type of cheese) in an attempt to find one that I liked–or could even stomach. While not great straight out of the package (poor flavor, texture, and it smells strongly of tofu), once melted on a pizza (or other similar dish), this cheese is fantastic!
Katie C.
Tonawanda, NY
My favorite vegan brand of cheese. While it doesn't melt like real cheese it's the best alternative cheese that almost actually melts! It's great on pizza!! The only down side would be it's shelf life, I feel it goes bad quick but I just make sure to use it all !
Sarah L.
Webster, NY
This is amazing! To me, it's just like a block of regular mozzerella. I used it sliced on crackers, shredded in lasagna, and on grilled cheese, with great success! It needs a little longer than dairy cheese to truly melt, but is worth the wait!
Carina J.
Does this melt really well? And does the flavor taste better when melted?
Selene P.
How does this compare to other vegan cheeses?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this actually taste like mozzarella?
Kimberlli V.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried making a vegan pizza with this product? If so, how long did it take for it to melt and does it have the characteristic cheese "pull" of cow-based cheese?