BY NONE

Follow the Leader see more...

• "Great classic Korn album from my teens, I would say is is one of my favorite albums of theirs." in 2 reviews
  • "I started litsening to Korn when they very first came out." in 1 review
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I was younger this became on of my favorite albums by Korn ever. I fell in love with them.Johnathan Davis's voice is just something different that draws you in and their style is awesome. I would say there is definitely an age limit when it comes to this band, but for those who are of age and love rock...This is for you! Its Raw, Angsty and overall is something to listen to. I give it 5 stars and a big recommend.
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I personally think this is a very good album for the old school korn. I use to listen to this every morning on the bus on the way to school, it would wake me up and get me ready for the day. I went through like a Korn faze for awhile but i slowly grew out of it so now i only listen to it on certain occasions.
Holly A.
East Canton, OH
I love this album! Takes me back to my teenage years!! I still listen to it, 15+ years later! The vocals, the music, everything about it is great! I am partial to "Children of the KoRn", track 5, it features Ice Cube! Got to love metal and rap together!
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Excellent album, great nostalgia from my high school days in the 90's. Korn was a band a lot of us listened to and saw live at many festivals. Jonathan D. has a really unique voice, it's super catchy how he does their lyrics - love it!
Amy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am pretty sure I played this CD until It refused to play without skipping terribly! When rock music was taking big turn around a and changes Akron broke through with a sound no one had quite heard yet. The slap bass
, bag pipes, and Jon Davis' rough vocals caught many a rockers ear!
Tammy O.
Breinigsville, PA
This has to be the best album they ever made. I absolutely love this album, and band. There is not a bad song on this album. If you like metal then this is something you will enjoy.
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
This was one of the first CD's I bought as a Kid growing up in the 90's. It continues to be one of my favorites I absolutely love it. It's a classic in my book and is the foundation for what made rock cool now!
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
Awesome Korn album. I started litsening to Korn when they very first came out. I have seen them many times in concert they do not dissapoint! Korn still remains ine if my favorite rock bands today!!
Eli (Gb33843) P.
Me encanta este disco! Me lleva de nuevo a mi adolescencia !! Todavía escucho, más de 15 años después! Las voces, la música, todo sobre él es grande! Tengo una tendencia a "Children of the Korn", la pista 5, que cuenta con cubo de hielo! Nos encanta el metal y el rap juntos!
Shelley M.
Orange, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of their best! This totally got me through high school. Their creativity on this album showed not only through the music, but through the unique music videos.
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Any new korn albums in the future?
Fallon S.
What number cd was this for Korn ?