Folkart Multi-Surface Paint Set 10/Pkg Brights 028995075070

Folkart Multi-Surface Paint Set 10/Pkg Brights 028995075070

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folkart Multi-Surface Paint Set 10/Pkg Brights 028995075070!
How would you rate this product?
Midwest City, OK
 Folkart Multi-Surface Paint Set 10/Pkg Brights 028995075070 uploaded by Crystal C.
These pants are absolutely beautiful! I was trying to find something simple and just wanted some bright colors to play around with since I don’t really paint that much but I’m trying to do a little bit here and there. I’m very crafting other ways like making hair bows and such. So for my first time to really try my hand at painting on canvas these actually were very reasonable at about $11 for the whole set at Walmart. I had a lot of fun working with them and will definitely use them over again. Plus recommend them to anyone else Looking for some great paints!

Looking for your answer?