BY PLAID:CRAFT

Plaid: Craft-Folk Art Home Decor Chalk Paint. Experience a paint that creates an ultra matte chalky finish for a Parisian flea market look and feel! For use on furniture, cabinets, walls, decorative glass, metal and more. This package contains one 8oz jar of acrylic decor chalk paint. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Non toxic. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I love folk art chalk paint. It goes on smoothly and makes painting effortless. There is a good array of colors. You get a lot of bang for the buck. A little goes a long way and it is a very affordable paint.
Mikayla H.
This is such a beautiful decorative piece for any home that needs an extra dose of beauty and decorative flavor. I love this and I think any at home decorator or interior decorative will absolutely love!!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Nice chalk paint and much cheaper than most other brands. I get this at ac Moore and use my 50 percent coupon. A little jar of this paint goes a long way
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
I absolutely love this chalk paint! It gives my furniture a weathered look reminiscent of old vintage furniture. Very effective!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This paint is so cool! Gives a vintage look to old furniture, knick knacks, home decor, frames etc. Tons of fun to use!
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
Love love love this chalk paint! Very affordable especially compared to a lot of others. Works great!
Michela C.
We bought this with my mother because it looked nice and well matched with our house and.. we were right! 😻
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What can I use this for?