BY FOLICURE

Folicure Original Conditioner's exclusive scientific formulation provides added body, fullness and shine to fine and thinning hair. This conditioner is left in the hair and continues to work until it is washed out. It contains no greasy additives to weigh hair down and will not interfere with your normal grooming habits. see more...

• Hi dolls!! I'm really excited to try this product, can so...4 Answers
Jessica V.
I have been using this product going on two weeks and have recently cut my hair. Since using this product my gf has notice my hair is growing and I was shocked because I just cut it like a week ago. It has a minty smell and you can feel the tingly sensation on your scalp when messaging it in. I love it and recommend it.
Renata P.
Great shampoo for greasy hair. My hair is really greasy so I used to use this shampoo for a long time and it works really really good is really affordable or you can find it at any store. Obviously being this said I was satisfied
Crystal E.
Port Lavaca , TX
I love this product, it serves its purpose, it really does promote hair growth! I only give it 4 stars because the scent is so strong, it's sometimes overwhelming. If that doesn't bother you, I would recommend this product!
karina g.
Lynwood , CA
I recommend this it has grown my hair a lot since my last hair cute, if your trying to grow out your hair i recommend this !!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
I use this product and it has helped my hAir go from short to long!! Must have product! 😁
Janette bm126463 F.
Helps a lot for hair growing. I used it when i had short hair, i recommend it
Monica H.
Hi dolls!! I'm really excited to try this product, can someone tell me where I can find it and about how much does it cost?