Folicure Extra Shampoo 12oz. uploaded by Paola L.Folicure Extra Shampoo 12oz. uploaded by Paola L.

BY FOLICURE

Folicure extra shampoo is specially formulated for permed, color-treated or damaged hair. Cleans thoroughly to remove sebum build-up from the scalp. see more...

• I herd this shampoo helps the growth of your hair how true is tha...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this brand is it good and is it worth the m...1 Answers
  • Este champoo ayuda para la caida del cabello??? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia L.
Where do I start... I have curly coarse hair its dry at the end and very oily at roots and if that wasn't bad enough I was losing hair like crazy I was recommended this shampoo and I am surprised it cleans very well not drying at all and the smell is pleasant a bit like men cologne but at the same time fresh smelling
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
My hair had been falling out a lot, and my mom told me about this shampoo. I don't love the scent, I feel like it has a weird smell, but it actually does help your hair. It made it a lot stronger and fuller. I will say u have to to use it for a few months to see full results.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
Loved this. Can't find it anymore. (Cries forever).
Have not found anything that can compare. Closest I've found is Bosely.
Used to be able to purchase at Sally Beauty Supply. Would repurchase and recommend.
Caitlyn L.
Huntingburg, IN
Not so sure about the smell but it did help my hair get stronger and a lot more durable. It was affordable for me even for the 12 oz. bottle. I honestly like it and I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo and they're conditioner. The smell of the shampoo is not so great but does not really bother me. It has really helped with my hair fallouts and gives my hair volume. The conditioner is really minty but you can feel it working on your scalp and feel the refresh in your hair. i highly recommend it to anyone who has tried so many products to grow your hair. This works.
Margarita B.
Aguadilla , Puerto Rico
Use este shampoo con su acondicionador y los ame definitivamente cumple con lo que promete lo compre porque estaba perdiendo demasiado cabello y desde que lo use ya no tengo ese problema y se ha vuelto mu shampoo y acondicionador favorito ahora siempre lo recomiendo a los q sufren el mismo problema que yo sufria otra cosa que me gusta es su precio ya que es super económico comparado con otros productos que dicen tener la misma función.
Claudia P.
Este champoo ayuda para la caida del cabello???
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I have never heard of this brand is it good and is it worth the money
Dominique T.
I herd this shampoo helps the growth of your hair how true is that and does it really have a bad smell