Folgers® Special Roast® Medium Ground Coffee

by Folgers

We created smooth, balanced taste for coffee lovers. A complex blend. roasted to perfection for a flavorful, aromatic experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers® Special Roast® Medium Ground Coffee!
Berea, KY
This coffee is by far the best I have ever had, I am a coffee lover from way back, and I always try new brands, but always o back to this one.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this coffee. The only one my husband will drink. Its not too strong but has wonderful full flavor. Its that perfect morning coffee!
San Antonio, TX
I've always grown up smelling this is the morning and now that I'm an adult I love this brand of coffee. It's not too strong and affordable
Little Rock, AR
I enjoy folgers, i keep it around the house due to certain guests loving folgers. its my alternative coffee when i run out of my favorite.
La Porte, TX
Good everyday coffee. Usually well priced. Feels special but we'll affordable. I also find either coupons or I find this on sale a lot.
Sacramento, CA
Love it. We drink lots of coffee in the morning. I love the smell when it's brewed in the morning making my house smell wonderful.
New Bern, NC
I love Folgers. It has a great taste. It's never bland, bitter, or sour. It smells so great brewing. I keep this in my cabinet.
Parkers Pr, MN
Hubby's favorite! Only coffee I'm allowed to buy. I'm partial to cappacino and this is a Great Barr for my French vanilla :)
Tuscola, IL
My husband likes this coffee. It has a strong enough flavor that it doesn't get over powered when he adds creamer and sugar.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell and flavor is amazing and I love waking up making this coffee because it's a great start to the morning honestly.

Looking for your answer?