BY FOLGERS

Folgers Special Roast Medium Ground Coffee, 27.8 oz: Special roast coffee Enticing aroma Full-bodied flavor Mountain grown Makes up to 240 six fl oz cups Kosher see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
This coffee is just ok. I like it and keep a can in my cupboard for guests who like this kind. As far as price goes, I can usually find this for around $8 a can at walmart, which is very affordable for such a large canister. I don't hate this coffee, I just prefer other brands over Folgers due to the after taste this coffee leaves.
Jill M.
Jill M.
This Folger's coffee is great! It has a wholesome, delicious flavor and it's excellent for the price. I feel like the quality is excellent for the price and you can always count on Folger's for delivering a superior product in a world of WAY overpriced coffees! Way to go, Folger's!
Alex L.
Alex L.
Van Buren, AR
I don't drink coffee often because I can't handle the caffeine. At times, I will crave to experience having a warm cup first thing in the morning. I'm nostalgic, and Folgers has that iconic taste. This tub is the one I always grab. Enjoy.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff cannot live without it I drink it twice a day. I like that they have different kinds of flavors. Definitely helps me wake up in the morning and enjoy it with a piece of sweet bread
Joannah C.
Joannah C.
Huntsville, TX
This is my all-time favorite coffee. Because it has a deep rich flavor I like how strong it is not too strong but it has a Robust taste to it. and is reasonably priced and easy to find anywhere
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Pahrump, NV
I drank this years ago and liked it but I prefer Dunkin Donuts to this. When I compare the two the Folgers is very bitter and astringent. But it'll do in a pinch if I needed to have coffee.
sammantha m.
sammantha m.
Twin Falls, ID
this is what I get for my husband and me to drink on weekly basis I go and I have to buy at least 3 a week and it taste better than store brand it's cheap and it taste good.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
Great flavor and very popular choice in our house. It's hard to find a reasonably priced coffee with great taste. This one takes the cake. The aroma is the best part.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Toano, VA
We usually use the Folgers instant for my father in law. The special roast is really yummy though, as we use to buy three large can of it all the time.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
My husband loves coffee! I personally hate coffee. My husbands favorite is folgers black silk which I did not see posted, unless if I missed it.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does folgers have any flavored coffees?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
Is this a medium roast??