BY FOLGERS

Folgers Special Roast Filter Pack is pre-measured ground coffee, first sealed in a filter bag before being sealed in an individually-wrapped bag. Since the coffee is actually sealed within a filter, it does not require a separate filter for brewing. This allows you to simply place the Filter Pack into the brew basket and move on. This is the ideal solution for a fast-paced environment. No mess. Folgers Special Roast filter packs are simple and easy to use. The coffee is pre-measured for one, 10-12 cup pot of coffee. The filter packs are packaged with 10 filters in each package and four packages in each case. Each filter pack has 0.8 oz. of coffee. This Folgers Coffee is a mild to medium blend. see more...

Taylor H.
Covington, GA
I started buying these within the past month because the kuerig at work quit working so it was back to the old coffee pot and I can tell you I wasn't enthused. The hassle of having to change the flutter every time, fill up the pit, and fill up the filter with coffee grounds doesn't excite me. However, with these nifty little things it takes half the work out of it, which on those bust work day when you need coffee but you're short for time, every second saved counts! I am so pleased with these that I've already stocked up the cabinets. So a wonderful idea! Good job, Folgers!
dawn C.
Easy to use, no mess to clean up! no measuring, no huge container taking up space! no fighting with coffee filters first thing in the morning! just pop one in and done! simplicity is a MUST before your first cup of coffee! no frustrations, when still half asleep, you've realized, again! that you didn't put the filter in before the coffee! lol still great folgers taste, without the hassle! 😀
Jazzmine W.
Clinton, MS
I grew up on gliders and love them. It's great and strong. It really helps full my day and for the quality the price is great. I buy it when I do not get like drinking specialty coffee. I do not drink any other store brand of coffee. I would recommend this to all my friends
Tiffany P.
My fiancee is the coffee drinker in our household. He'll pick up folgers in a pinch from the local supermarket but he prefers the cost and taste of most Trader Joe's brands over the standard folgers. I'm sure we will purchase again but it's not the first choice in our house.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
When I'm brewing more than one cup i use these ! really quick no need to dirty a spoon just put a pack in the coffee maker let it brew and toss the filter and done thats it ! Enjoy your company and coffee too!
Rohnda P.
Shawnee, KS
I love coffee. For being known for its instant coffee, Folgers came up with an awesome product in the filter pack. It brews a wonderfully robust and flavorful pot and is simple to clean. It's the best part of waking up!
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
These coffee filter packs are so convenient to use with out coffee machine and the taste is exactly the same as before. This is our specific favorite brand and it's all we drink. Especially in the morning!
Diana H.
This coffee is definitely one you need in the mornings before going to class or to work. This is what I drink on a daily basis, the flavor is great, and the packaging is convenient specially to have at the office. I know this is a product I will continue to use.
Ashley P.
Valley Center, KS
These things are fantastic. We use them where I work for events where people have requested coffee. They are super simple to make and you don't have to worry about buying filters or trying to find them. And the coffee flavor is still lovely.
Whitehouse N.
I absolutely LOVE folgers. It's delicious and helps me start my day off great. It's great alone or with any creamer. My house smells amazing early in the mornings.