Folgers® Simply Smooth® Medium Ground Coffee

by Folgers

Folgers Simply Smooth Medium Roast Ground Coffee: Gentle on your stomach 100% pure coffee Mountain grown For all coffee makers Makes up to 240 6 fl oz cups Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers® Simply Smooth® Medium Ground Coffee!
Dana point , CA
Yummy and affordable, can't go wrong with Folgers! Flavor is on point, not bitter and not weak.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
I don't drink coffee. IV heard that its bad for your teeth. It stains and it just isn't healthy
Bartlesville, OK
It does the form. I been using this product for years now and do not have a problem with it.
Light and affordable! my parents love this coffee, they live by it! I suggest you try it !
FPO, AE
Folgers is the only brand of coffee i drink I love it! Can't start my day without a cup :)
Jamaica, NY
Good coffee, sometimes can be a little strong, but tastes good regardless. It's a good buy.
Your average everyday coffee, not to darkly roasted or too light. Its really a great combo.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
For when you want the perfect cup at whatever strength you want this is the way to go.
Fulton, MS
I love this coffee not to mild not to strong. It's a smooth blend that's not bitter.
Moncton, NB
Love this coffee. Can't wake up until I have it. I can drink the coffee black with little sugar or even with a tad bit of milk. The smell when it's brewing is intoxicating and wakes up the senses. It's a grateful coffee from a great company and will continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?