BY FOLGERS

Folgers Simply Smooth Medium Roast Ground Coffee: Gentle on your stomach 100% pure coffee Mountain grown For all coffee makers Makes up to 240 6 fl oz cups Kosher see more...

Nikki M.
Harlan, IN
The simply smooth by folgers allows you to still enjoy this hot cup of caffeinated delight even if you have a sensitive stomach. Which is great for those of us like me, that are addicted to coffee but hate constant heartburn. Thank you folgers for supporting my addiction!
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
I am new to Folgers coffee which I tried one flavor the houseblend, it really good I like the freshness of the coffee even with or without a creamer and in the future I am wanting to try this other flavor. Like this Smooth Medium ground coffee of Folgers.
Heather S.
Gloverville, SC
A brand my family has used for I don't know how long. Good quality coffee. Never had a friend over that didn't enjoy folgers coffee. They say best Part of waking up is folgers in your cup and they are not lying. And such a reasonable price, you can't beat it.
Erica D.
Raleigh, NC
This coffee is great! Not a bad price, and I'm not very picky about my coffee. It's a good coffee for someone who is not too particular. I like that it comes in big canisters because I drink a LOT of coffee so I go through small coffee bags too fast.
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
I have stomach problems and coffee doesn't help. Folgers smith stomach is so much better. It doesn't give me indigestion nearly as much and I usually drink it all day!! The flavor is great too!!
Emily B.
Union, SC
I'm very delighted each morning when I wake up to a freshly brewed cup of Folgers smooth medium roast coffee. I haven't found a more affordable brand of coffee and I definitely like not having to worry about purchasing more for a while! I would definitely recommend this brand to any coffee lovers!
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
I have a very sensitive stomach and have found this is the only coffee my stomach can tolerate after many trials and errors on brands and types. It's gently on my stomach and doesn't leave me with the usual stomach ache some coffees tend to do. I only wish they made these in single pods for the Keurig.
Trisha H.
We get this coffee at work and I don't know if it's the coffee maker or the brand but it always has an unpleasant after taste almost like vinnegar that leaves a film on your teeth. Coffee is coffee but when you drink it black like I do, taste matters. ..and I've had WAY worse.
Vanessa W.
West Richland , Wa
"The best part of waking up, is folgers in your cup" this is what I drink when making a pot of coffee. Just a good classic taste, nothing fancy about it. That's what I appriciate the most though.
Geri R.
Toledo, OH
Folders is always my go to favorite. The smell is incredible. I use this in my k-cup refill also buy folders kcup style. I prefer the medium roast not too weak not too strong smooth flavor.

back