BY FOLGERS

Folgers Simply Smooth® Ground Medium Roast Coffee.
Makes up to 90 6 fl oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.
Great taste.
Gentle on your stomach. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Foodie Expert
I don't know about most of you but I usually can't start my day off without a cup of coffee. Weather I brew a cup at home or I buy a cup out, I have to have at least one cup a day! There is a down side for me about coffee, I have Celiac disease which has caused my stomach to become very sensitive. I went many years not knowing I had Celiac so I did cause damage to the small nerves in my stomach. So since I've been drinking Folgers Simply Smooth coffee, I have noticed that I don't get any stomach aches or discomfort after drinking a cup. Plus the coffee is so good I always go for a second cup! The coffee works so well my mother in law started drinking the brand as well. She loves it just as much as I do! I would highly recommend trying this coffee out, it's also reasonably priced at your local grocery store!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
I'd buy this for the smell when you open it for the first time. My family uses this one and I grew up loving the smell and watching the commercials. *Tune in my head* "The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup" :) Love the taste and it's practically perfect in every way (it's my childhood - a strong determiner of likes and dislikes later on - so it's as honest a review as I can offer for this brand and coffee in particular. Take it for what it's worth). Recommended and endorsed by me!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
Foodie Expert
I have a very sensitive stomach and have found this is the only coffee my stomach can tolerate after many trials and errors on brands and types. I only wish they made these in single pods for the Keurig. In the meantime, I will keep using a filter so I can have my perfect cup of coffee.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I have always bought folgers just because it's a name that I grew up with. My parents and grandparents always bought folgers. I think they need to add some more flavors to their coffee just to appeal to a new crowd but I would totally recommend folgers to anyone who asked!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
El Paso, Tx
This is the coffee that I've drinked since the begining of times and I will continue to drink forever, the flavor is bold and leaves a nice, smooth after-taste, its not bitter at all, you can get it for an affordable price and you will get plenty cups from it.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I have IBS that is made worse by coffee, but I love to drink coffee and need the caffeine for my day. I have found this to be smoothr on my stomach and to not cause me as many problems. It has the same taste as the normal folgers that I enjoy
Anna S.
Anna S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Delicious! Smooth and really good. Would buy again! The smell of this coffee in the morning is great and I always go for a second cup. I honestly don't need to add any milk or creamer.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I love the smell that this coffee make when it brews. There is nothing like waking up to the smell. It tastes just as good as it smells and gets me going in the mornings
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Yakima, WA
The best coffee! I will never purchase any other brand other than Folders. The taste is unbeatable. I love that the coffee flavor is prominent but yet so smooth.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoy coffee, but nothing overwhelming. This is a great balance between strength of caffeine and flavor. Perfectly paired with just a hint of creamer.