BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Mountain Grown® Classic Decaf Medium Ground Coffee.
Rich, pure taste.
Makes up to 270.
6 oz cups.
Mild.Med-dark.Dark. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mary H.
Mary H.
Salem, OR
This has been the coffee that has been kept in our house for as long as I can remember. The smell just gets to every room in the house and it tastes as good as it smells. It's spendy for me but much cheaper to some of the other alternatives. This also doesn't have the bad after taste that decaf coffee can sometimes have. I will definitely be continuing to buy this for years to come
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
As a nursing mother this is an amazing alternative 2 regular coffee. Usually decaf coffee tastes a little funny this one has a full regular coffee flavor. This what above and my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to drink decaf coffee but would like the taste of a regular coffee.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Love Folgers! I like to drink coffee ALL day so in the afternoon this is my go to coffee. It tastes great and doesn't keep me up all night. I like that I can decide how strong or weak to make it depending on how I'm feeling that day. I definitely buy this on a regular basis
Ginny W.
Ginny W.
Ottawa , Ks
Can't go wrong with folgers!!! As always, this coffee tastes delicious! I enjoy coffee any time of the day so this decaf blend works so that i can still fall asleep at night. Always, always affordable and can find it on sale often at our local price chopper.
JenaMarie H.
JenaMarie H.
I've been drinking Folgers since I was stealing my grandpas coffee at age 3. I love the rich full taste and only buy one her brands for specialty coffee. The quality is perfect and the price is great too.
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I use this coffee every morning for the great taste. I drink about 4 cups of coffee a day so I choose decaf for my diet. I would suggest this product if you are looking for a great decaf coffee.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Vail, AZ
As a breastfeeding mother who is addicted to coffee this helped me get a great tasting coffee without giving baby caffeine. The taste is similar to regular coffee and was easy to get used to.
Laura C.
Laura C.
I don't drink coffee often but this stuff is some of the best to have at my house. Visitors like it and it keeps well. Love the original natural taste and super easy to make and great price.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Fort Campbell, KY
This coffee was amazing when I was pregnant because I had to drink decaffeinated coffee and it hit the spot just right because I am a daily coffee drinker
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Clarksville, TN
Folders is a great brand of coffe. I have purchased this brand for years, and I remember growing up and this was the only coffee my dad would drink.