BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsFolgers
Morning Café Light Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct

Folgers Morning Café Light Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct

by Folgers

Wake up and greet the morning with the bright taste and eye-opening aroma of a smooth, full-flavored coffee. 100% pure coffee.

Are there any undertones in this coffee, that anyone has been able to make out? We like this coffee because it's light, but there seems to be a flavor that we can't put our finger on.
Start your review of Folgers Morning Café Light Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct!
Lisa J.
Folgers Morning Café Light Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Winc
Love these mild pods. I’ve tried the medium and dark roast and even the silk, but I prefer the mild over all of them. I make myself a cup with a sweetener and half and half to start my morning. I paid 3.47 at my local Winco for these.
William S.
Tacoma, WA
This is my first choice for k cups, has just enough to give you the boost you need without the jitters. It's got a great smell and and easy going wonderful taste among other Folgers products this one has to be near best. I continuously recommend this coffee to family and friends.
Julie D.
Lilburn, GA
Folgers Morning Café Light Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct uploaded by Julie D.
This is one of my favorites coffee options to go with definitely a must try 😅 almost everytime you would go to my house will see this product there. Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct
Trina S.
We are Folgers drinkers but the cost of the K-cups is getting a bit high in my opinion. We only purchase K-cups when they are on sale  because of the increased prices. The Folgers gourmet selections are a light smooth roasted coffee. We like that there are 18 K-cups in this package for the price.
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
I love to have this coffee in the late afternoon. It has a nice deep flavor and I love the aroma
amanda M.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect balance of acidity and flavor. Robust in a mild and smooth way. It's a little pricey considering I live off of the varieties of coffee I make at home but if you want a make at home absolutely amazing cup of coffee, this is it. Just top it off with some whipped cream and flavored drizzle or flavored powder.
Elizabeth P.
OK let start out with this I think that I buy a lot of coffee Round $100. A month for 2 people I think that $11.00 a box is a joke But it's convenient and that's the only thing it has going for What do you think.
Christi F.
Jackson, AL
We recently bought a keurig coffee maker and love it. The coffee stays hot and taste so much fresher. I love being able to just make one cup and not waste coffee every morning. I would highly recommend to other because you save and don't waste coffee and it's so freah
Ihesha P.
Suffolk, VA
I was born in a place where people grow coffee.I really grew up drinking it.It's the best taste ever.Coffee is like heaven in your mouth.I love it.
Stephanie B.
Beaufort, SC
These are pretty strong for being a light roast. It tastes good though but I think it's too expensive for the k cups. I could buy the cafe bistelo for cheaper and it tastes much better but the coffee itself met my expectations. I wouldn't buy it again