Folgers ® Mocha Chocolate Flavored Cappuccino Mix Packets

by Folgers

Coffee and chocolate—no two flavors belong together more. And now you can take your decadent Mocha Chocolate Cappuccino with you anywhere with Folgers® Mocha Chocolate Flavored Cappuccino Mix Packets. Or, mix things up and use it as a creamer for your favorite coffee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers ® Mocha Chocolate Flavored Cappuccino Mix Packets!
Tracy V.
Riverdale, NJ
Let me tell you how great this product is. First off the packaging is pretty colorfull and it grabs your attention quick. The Mocha chocolate us such a great combination and I appreciate r How its in its own little single serve packages, it's great for on the go ! Tastes great!
Joey R.
Sidney, ME
This stuff is great! I love the flavor it has, really stays true to your typical mocha. I think it's the best on the market for instant coffee definitely. Usually I don't buy instant, but this product is super affordable, so I went for it.It can be a little watered down, so make sure to add sugar/milk to taste! Love this stuff.
Meghin L.
Vicksburg, MS
So yummmmyyyy! I keep this in my kitchen. It is better than any other brand I have tried. Very pleased with it and it is not too pricey.
Emily M.
Ludington, MI
I love the taste of folgers coffee! It always wakes me up in the morning or throughout the day and it has a great taste that I love. I think it is a lot better compared to other coffee brands and the price is not bad at all. I will continue to buy this product.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok this is sooooo yummy. It is ok by itself but if you mix it into a regular cup of coffee it takes it to a new level. I haven't tried any competitor products when it comes to this because it just hits the spot. If you are tired of raking liquid creamer to work. Just take this.
Savanaha H.
Beaufort, SC
It's not absolutely amazing but it's quick and it tastes better than most instant coffee.
Cheyenne S.
Claremore, OK
Tastes delicious! So easy to make for the days I'm on a hurry. Perfect quick caffeine fix.
Kayla C.
Stilwell, OK
Mm Mm so good we all like it at my house it is good......... We get some every week and we all enjoy it.........
jenny M.
Mesquite, TX
U huh ug u u hi u ug 7 yg hb uh huuh hu hu. Ug u yg gu hh uh h h on o on kh gufyffu i o jm huyg. Gy gj9
April S.
London, KY
My self I just am not a fan of instant coffee, but with this I can tolerate it sometimes. It smells fantastic.

Looking for your answer?