BY FOLGERS

Portion Pack Coffee brews the perfect pot every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. A delicious taste that you won't soon forget! Never measure coffee again. Hazelnut Cream Portion Pack Coffee from Millstone is a great flavored coffee for home or office. You will love the creamy, smooth taste and enticing aroma of this gourmet blend of mild Arabica coffees with rich, hazelnut cream flavoring. Each portion pack contains 1.75 ounces of freshly ground Millstone Coffee, making 10-12 cups of coffee. Each case contains 24 Portion Packs. Pour this pre-measured coffee into a filter, brew it up, and enjoy! Coffee Portion Packs, also known as coffee packs or pillow packs, are pre-measured packets of ground coffee for use with any 10-12 cup coffee maker. This packaging option will get you the perfect pot of coffee every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. Portion Packs are known for making superior coffee. Each pack contains 1.75 ounces of Millstone Hazelnut Cream Coffee. see more...

Sirhonda P.
Wyoming, MI
Absolutely delicious and smells wonderful! Great product at an affordable price. I would definitely recommended this product!!!
Michael K.
Williamsburg, VA
Just enough flavor without overpowering my coffee. My go to when I want to add some flavor to my morning beverage
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a great robust coffee. it's one of my favorite morning beverages. I love the hazelnut flavor too
Maggie J.
Oak Ridge, NC
Love hazelnut coffee yummy it's so good I love it a lot the best coffee taste ever I recommend
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
Folgers coffee is descent, it's not the best but not the worst I decided to try hazelnut cream, but didn't care much for it. It was too sweet for me
Beshoy A.
Bayonne, NJ
Real good for a refreshing taste in the morning and not only that it comes in hazelnut!!
tori l.
Corona, CA
Hazlenut anything is ALWAYS the best combination. It makes everything smell lovely and wonderful.
Susan P.
Independence, Mo
Love it. Smooth and tons of flavor! Nice price and easy to find at any grocery store. Nothing more to say than I love it and use it almost daily
Lacy B.
North Branch, MI
I'm pretty picky when it comes to my coffee. Folders hazelnut cream is absolutely wonderful! The smell is intoxicating
Heather V.
Dayton, OH
Delicious. It's great to just smell it in the morning but to drink it? It's amazing. I love this flavor.