BY FOLGERS

Portion Pack Coffee brews the perfect pot every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. A delicious taste that you won't soon forget! Never measure coffee again. Hazelnut Cream Portion Pack Coffee from Millstone is a great flavored coffee for home or office. You will love the creamy, smooth taste and enticing aroma of this gourmet blend of mild Arabica coffees with rich, hazelnut cream flavoring. Each portion pack contains 1.75 ounces of freshly ground Millstone Coffee, making 10-12 cups of coffee. Each case contains 24 Portion Packs. Pour this pre-measured coffee into a filter, brew it up, and enjoy! Coffee Portion Packs, also known as coffee packs or pillow packs, are pre-measured packets of ground coffee for use with any 10-12 cup coffee maker. This packaging option will get you the perfect pot of coffee every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. Portion Packs are known for making superior coffee. Each pack contains 1.75 ounces of Millstone Hazelnut Cream Coffee. see more...

Tara N.
Not a fan of the taste and after taste. I had this once and got a major stomach ache almost immediately after.
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
Folgers coffee is descent, it's not the best but not the worst I decided to try hazelnut cream, but didn't care much for it. It was too sweet for me
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
Folgers coffee tastes okay. I like the price because it is cheaper than the other brands, but the taste isn't as good. I can always tell when I am drinking it because it tastes bitter and sour.
Hannah P.
I love the way this coffee smells. And my husband loves this kind of coffee it's not my favorite but it's good.
Dezzi M.
Oak Hill
Folgets Hazelnut looks smells and tastes delicious. My boyfriend loves Folger's coffee and hazlenut so he loves these!
Marissa B.
Great taste and smells wonderful. Makes the mornings go easier. I don't always buy this type because I do like to switch it up but it definitely met with my expectations.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Oh wow Hazelnut cream.. all I can say is do yourself a favor and try this! I think a friend of ours gave us some to try out and we absolutely loved it. I don't recall how much this goes for but I'm sure it's affordable.. and you can't go wrong with hazelnut flavor!
Shelbie R.
This coffee gave me mixed feelings. It tasted like I would have hoped it would taste like, but at the same time it tastes like its missing something. You can clearly taste the hazelnut in it, but it's muted and could use a bit more flavor in it. I would buy this again though.
Davon W.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff smells great and tastes great too. Easy to brew, great flavor. I buy this sometimes. Price isn't too bad.
Beshoy A.
Real good for a refreshing taste in the morning and not only that it comes in hazelnut!!