BY FOLGERS

Portion Pack Coffee brews the perfect pot every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. A delicious taste that you won't soon forget! Never measure coffee again. Hazelnut Cream Portion Pack Coffee from Millstone is a great flavored coffee for home or office. You will love the creamy, smooth taste and enticing aroma of this gourmet blend of mild Arabica coffees with rich, hazelnut cream flavoring. Each portion pack contains 1.75 ounces of freshly ground Millstone Coffee, making 10-12 cups of coffee. Each case contains 24 Portion Packs. Pour this pre-measured coffee into a filter, brew it up, and enjoy! Coffee Portion Packs, also known as coffee packs or pillow packs, are pre-measured packets of ground coffee for use with any 10-12 cup coffee maker. This packaging option will get you the perfect pot of coffee every time, and the only thing you need is a filter. Portion Packs are known for making superior coffee. Each pack contains 1.75 ounces of Millstone Hazelnut Cream Coffee. see more...

julianne h.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
Folgers Millstone Hazelnut cream portion pack coffee is heart warming! the packaging is cute and appealing, I'm very familiar with the product for i have a frequent buyer. I love the Hazelnut flavor its rich cream always makes my morning and i will continue to buy the product for a very very long time.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Great taste and smells wonderful. Makes the mornings go easier. I don't always buy this type because I do like to switch it up but it definitely met with my expectations.
rosemary B.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
This is a great Idea. I haven't heard of it. Now that I know I'm going to try to find it in my local store. I love Folgers and hazelnut creamer so it has to be good.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
These perfectly portioned packs are easy to use on the go. I love having the same great product I have at home at work.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I love the way this coffee smells. And my husband loves this kind of coffee it's not my favorite but it's good.
Amna A.
Amna A.
Hazelnut has an amazing sweet kick of taste to it and it's what I love having in my coffee every day
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love Folgers and the hazlenut cream portion tastes great, its a great value for your money
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Oh wow Hazelnut cream.. all I can say is do yourself a favor and try this! I think a friend of ours gave us some to try out and we absolutely loved it. I don't recall how much this goes for but I'm sure it's affordable.. and you can't go wrong with hazelnut flavor!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
Folgers coffee tastes okay. I like the price because it is cheaper than the other brands, but the taste isn't as good. I can always tell when I am drinking it because it tastes bitter and sour.
Terry K.
Terry K.
Casper, WY
I love this coffee the millstone hazelnut crème is mild but still has a lot of flavor this is my all round coffee to drink. the price is very affordable and all around this coffee is the best