BY FOLGERS

Folgers® French Roast Ground Med-Dark Coffee.
Makes up to 90 6fl oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.
Bold, robust taste.
Mild. see more...

Brittni D.
Grayslake
Foodie Expert
Tried this coffee a couple time. Was very surprised with the taste of it! I was thinking it wouldn't be very good since it is a bit darker than what i normally drink. But I was wrong! It was so rich in taste! It's now my favorite flavor of coffee to go to.
Ashely S.
Florence, KY
Folgers is a good tasting coffee good quality black silk is my all-time favorite but this is my second choice if the store is out of black silk
Cierra P.
I live my coffee! And I love folgers! It tastes amazing smells great and gets me ready for my day!
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Folgers is one of two brands of coffee we usually buy. Their French Roast has a lovely taste, not too bitter, but good and strong. It definitely helps us get going around here in the mornings. The pricing is very comparable to similar products and a good value for the money. I will absolutely be buying this again, and would encourage others too also!
Catherine S.
Wake up to a bold cup of coffee this morning! Folgers French Roast coffee is a great, medium roast coffee that has that bold wake me up flavor, yet is still extremely smooth without any hint of bitterness. I love having this roast of coffee in the morning and love serving it to my friends. The full flavor makes it seem like a luxury coffee, yet the price is super affordable. Would absolutely recommend this product!
Heather R.
There really isn't anything like Folgers in your cup. The only coffee I use at home. It's smooth delicious taste makes a great cup of coffee in the morning. I'm a coffee lover and I am picky with the flavor of my coffee. Folgers doesn't have a bitter or burnt taste like some of brands.
lindsay F.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee I have it almost every morning. I'm currently in nursing school so I need to stay awake and focused this definitely helps. great taste, love the flavor and the quality of the coffee. I keep it in my fridge to stay fresh
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Folgers coffee if my family go to coffee! Is it a reasonable price, tastes great, and makes lots of coffee! We use folgers coffee if our regular coffee pot every morning! The taste for me is perfect with a little cream and sugar added!!
Jayden A.
Orangevale , Ca
Best coffee you can buy at any grocery store. I grew up with my parents making it every morning and I have carried on the tradition. It always tastes fresh-never stale. Great price and delicious flavor. My husband drinks his black and I add a splash of creamer! I always make it for dinner guests and always get compliments.
Sara B.
St Augustine, FL
Folgers is my go-to coffee brand when I am making a big pot in the morning before I head to work. I'm a bigger fan of the breakfast blend, but this flavor is great on its own as well.