Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Vanessa R.
Orange, CA
Easy to make and lasts a good while. Flavor was on point but coffee didn't feel as strong despite adding more or less coffee.
Heidi K.
Fairmont, MN
When we aren't using our Kuerig, we are buying a big ol tub of Folgers. This is a staple in our home.
ruth w.
Alexandria, KY
Wakes me up and gets me going don't need any other coffee. feels great very good I like the price
Courtney B.
New London, OH
This container lasts me a long time and tastes amazing so I cannot complain! Love Folgers coffee!
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
Possibly due to where I bought it but this coffee was weird. Every pot was consistently bitter and stale tasting.
Robin K.
Amarillo, TX
This is the coffee that both my mother and mother-in-law have used for most of their lives.
chelsie p.
Salem, MO
Love it. The taste is amazing and it never fails to wake me up in the mornings when I'm really tired
Cat S.
Better the Starbucks! .................................................................
Daina F.
Great coffee. love that you have little to no waste with the big size. lasts a long time