Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Theresa S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Good coffee flavor and a good value for the cost. This is the coffee that I make every single morning.
Shikitita B.
Pomona
Parents always prefer this one..........................................................
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my usuals when I'm running low on stock. Can't really go wrong with this option. Def would recommend!
Sami D.
Stanwood, WA
Love this coffee, such a delicious blend. Folgers is the only brand I buy at home for coffee.
gwendolyn b.
Grafton, WV
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but do like the fogerscbrand. It doesn't seem to bevas string.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
I love that it reseal so my coffee doesn't go bad. The grounds always taste so fresh!!!!!!
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I drink this every morning. the 100% Columbian, and it's delicious! every day I wake up and love smelling that aroma of folgers!:)
Ashli L.
Monticello, IA
Not as good as golfers regular but still
Does the job in the mornings to get you going.
megan l.
Houma, LA
I love the smooth rich taste. I won't go back to my other brand of 5+ years. I tried this and fell in love.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I liked this product. But id rather stick with my medium roast and ad creamers. It was ok, won't buy again