Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

megan l.
Houma, LA
I love the smooth rich taste. I won't go back to my other brand of 5+ years. I tried this and fell in love.
Theresa S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Good coffee flavor and a good value for the cost. This is the coffee that I make every single morning.
Heidi K.
Fairmont, MN
When we aren't using our Kuerig, we are buying a big ol tub of Folgers. This is a staple in our home.
chelsie p.
Salem, MO
Love it. The taste is amazing and it never fails to wake me up in the mornings when I'm really tired
Cheyeandra H.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Wonderful taste, no bitter after taste. Definitely wakes me up in the morning with its rich smell.
Courtney B.
New London, OH
This container lasts me a long time and tastes amazing so I cannot complain! Love Folgers coffee!
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I love folgers coffee and there red containers i collect then and make makeup brush containers lol
ruth w.
Alexandria, KY
Wakes me up and gets me going don't need any other coffee. feels great very good I like the price
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Good for a cold day. The best coffee for the money. Great taste and really helps me keep awake.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
So much product for a low price, easy to use, and tastes great. It's strong, smooth, and bold.