Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Elicia B.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
Love the coffee it has a nice taste I always make it and enjoy the nice texture and taste of the Coffee if you are a coffee lover then you will like this Coffee
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
So tasty. Very smooth coffee. My go to when I actually bother to make some coffee, which granted, isn't very often, but I still don't want to drink nasty coffee.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Round Rock, TX
Great for waking me up in the morning and very inexpensive for the quality that you are getting.I've had better coffee but this is my go to when I don't recognize any of the other coffees.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Absolutely Flavorful!!! Wonderful Aroma ☕️ My favorite coffee every morning i love it have been drinking it for years
Kaylee  A.
Kaylee A.
Canton, GA
Super good coffee it isn't my first pick for coffee but it is pretty darn good if you want a good ole classic cup of coffee folgers is your brand.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Berea, KY
The best Coffey out there with out question! Tried many different brands but come back to Folger every time!
Sami D.
Sami D.
Mason City, IA
Love this coffee, such a delicious blend. Folgers is the only brand I buy at home for coffee.
maegan k.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
I love that it reseal so my coffee doesn't go bad. The grounds always taste so fresh!!!!!!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I drink this every morning. the 100% Columbian, and it's delicious! every day I wake up and love smelling that aroma of folgers!:)
Ashli L.
Ashli L.
Monticello, IA
Not as good as golfers regular but still
Does the job in the mornings to get you going.