Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Folgers is that classic brand of coffee that never gets old. It always tastes great, rich and perfect for any occasion. I drink it everyday and I would recommend it to everyone.
Jami H.
Jami H.
Stoughton, WI
I love Folgers. I cannot stand any other brands flavored products. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Thankfully Folgers flavored coffee doesn't!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
So tasty. Very smooth coffee. My go to when I actually bother to make some coffee, which granted, isn't very often, but I still don't want to drink nasty coffee.
Elicia B.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
Love the coffee it has a nice taste I always make it and enjoy the nice texture and taste of the Coffee if you are a coffee lover then you will like this Coffee
Sara W.
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
Folgers is my go to brand for coffee.. We used to have a keurig and we bought other brands, but when we switched back we automatically switched back to folgers
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Round Rock, TX
Great for waking me up in the morning and very inexpensive for the quality that you are getting.I've had better coffee but this is my go to when I don't recognize any of the other coffees.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Absolutely Flavorful!!! Wonderful Aroma ☕️ My favorite coffee every morning i love it have been drinking it for years
Kaylee  A.
Kaylee A.
Canton, GA
Super good coffee it isn't my first pick for coffee but it is pretty darn good if you want a good ole classic cup of coffee folgers is your brand.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Berea, KY
The best Coffey out there with out question! Tried many different brands but come back to Folger every time!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I love folgers coffee and there red containers i collect then and make makeup brush containers lol