Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Good for a cold day. The best coffee for the money. Great taste and really helps me keep awake.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
So much product for a low price, easy to use, and tastes great. It's strong, smooth, and bold.
gwendolyn b.
gwendolyn b.
Grafton, WV
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but do like the fogerscbrand. It doesn't seem to bevas string.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA
I'm a huge fan of coffee. I love his because the biggest flavor is very bold and delicious.
Shikitita B.
Shikitita B.
Pomona
Parents always prefer this one..........................................................
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Growing up, my grandpa used to brew this coffee all the time. I would go to my grandparents house after school and this would be the first thing I would smell when I walked in the door. I no longer use the basic "run of the mill" coffee maker as I've switched over to the Keurig, but every now and then, I'll pull out my old maker and this stuff, and brew a pot. It's amazing and it's a classic. It's comforting too and you can't go wrong with that.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Chelcy T.
Chelcy T.
Rochester, MN
Folgers has been one of my family's brands of coffee since I can remember and and it's still going strong I love waking up to a steaming hot cup of folgers and the butter nut? YES PLEASE!!
Valery M.
Valery M.
Chula Vista, CA
The taste of this coffee is so good!,
I love to have this in my mornings, with cookies.
I like the butter-nut a lot, it isn't super strong which makes it a really good combination
Sara W.
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
Folgers is my go to brand for coffee.. We used to have a keurig and we bought other brands, but when we switched back we automatically switched back to folgers