Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brandon, FL
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. The taste of this coffee is so good!, I love to have this in my mornings, Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Chelcy T.
Chelcy T.
Rochester, MN
Folgers has been one of my family's brands of coffee since I can remember and and it's still going strong I love waking up to a steaming hot cup of folgers and the butter nut? YES PLEASE!!
Jacynda B.
Jacynda B.
San antonio, TX
Loveeeeeeeeeeee coffee especially black coffee golfers is so affordable and usually has some intense sales definetelu should give it a try the packaging is great round and easy to open.
Valery M.
Valery M.
Chula Vista, CA
The taste of this coffee is so good!,
I love to have this in my mornings, with cookies.
I like the butter-nut a lot, it isn't super strong which makes it a really good combination
Emily W.
Emily W.
Emerson, IA
This coffee is so great! I love it! it tastes so yummy and it is everything I need in the morning to perk me up! And not only that you can get instant, for coffee pots, and even Keurigs!
Lacie F.
Lacie F.
I buy it because it is so inexpensive. It's not the best quality but it doesn't taste too bad. The one thing I don't like is it goes bad really fast.
Ever C.
Ever C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its good coffee when you want to wake up and get ready for your day but it might be not enough for when you need to keep working for hours on end .
Jami H.
Jami H.
Stoughton, WI
I love Folgers. I cannot stand any other brands flavored products. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Thankfully Folgers flavored coffee doesn't!
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Folgers is that classic brand of coffee that never gets old. It always tastes great, rich and perfect for any occasion. I drink it everyday and I would recommend it to everyone.