Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Jami H.
Jami H.
Stoughton, WI
I love Folgers. I cannot stand any other brands flavored products. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Thankfully Folgers flavored coffee doesn't!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
Easy convenient, and perfect fresh coffee. The flavor took sometime to get used to. I purchased it by mistake but unexpectedly enjoyed it.
Julia M.
Julia M.
This coffee is so rich and full of flavor, great for coffee lovers who want to add a little extra in their coffee routine!
Mei F.
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my usuals when I'm running low on stock. Can't really go wrong with this option. Def would recommend!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup... Right? I believe so! LOVE Folgers so much! A must try!
megan l.
megan l.
Houma, LA
I love the smooth rich taste. I won't go back to my other brand of 5+ years. I tried this and fell in love.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I liked this product. But id rather stick with my medium roast and ad creamers. It was ok, won't buy again
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Good coffee flavor and a good value for the cost. This is the coffee that I make every single morning.
Cheyeandra H.
Cheyeandra H.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Wonderful taste, no bitter after taste. Definitely wakes me up in the morning with its rich smell.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I love folgers coffee and there red containers i collect then and make makeup brush containers lol