Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Emily W.
Emerson, IA
This coffee is so great! I love it! it tastes so yummy and it is everything I need in the morning to perk me up! And not only that you can get instant, for coffee pots, and even Keurigs!
Brenda H.
Round Rock, TX
Great for waking me up in the morning and very inexpensive for the quality that you are getting.I've had better coffee but this is my go to when I don't recognize any of the other coffees.
Teresa P.
Folgers is that classic brand of coffee that never gets old. It always tastes great, rich and perfect for any occasion. I drink it everyday and I would recommend it to everyone.
Michelle D.
So tasty. Very smooth coffee. My go to when I actually bother to make some coffee, which granted, isn't very often, but I still don't want to drink nasty coffee.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
Love the coffee it has a nice taste I always make it and enjoy the nice texture and taste of the Coffee if you are a coffee lover then you will like this Coffee
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
Folgers is my go to brand for coffee.. We used to have a keurig and we bought other brands, but when we switched back we automatically switched back to folgers
Lacie F.
I buy it because it is so inexpensive. It's not the best quality but it doesn't taste too bad. The one thing I don't like is it goes bad really fast.
Ever C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its good coffee when you want to wake up and get ready for your day but it might be not enough for when you need to keep working for hours on end .
Jami H.
Stoughton, WI
I love Folgers. I cannot stand any other brands flavored products. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Thankfully Folgers flavored coffee doesn't!
Kaylee  A.
Canton, GA
Super good coffee it isn't my first pick for coffee but it is pretty darn good if you want a good ole classic cup of coffee folgers is your brand.