Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the big canisters that these come in because you can just have a designated scoop or spoon to get the coffee out. I like the reusable bin as wel! There is a good amount of coffee in there. The coffee product itself is tasty. I always need my cup of joe in the morning and the flavors are always satisfying. foldgers is my fav brand of coffee. :)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brandon, FL
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. The taste of this coffee is so good!, I love to have this in my mornings, Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Wanda W.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Tried this product for the first time a few months ago. Was shocked at how rich the taste was. I normally only like non flavored coffee but use flavored creamer but this was a delightful difference that I've purchased again since. I wouldn't drink it daily but it's a nice change.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
West Chester, PA
My mom has been using this coffee for years and I have become hooked. The flavor is amazing and smooth and so far it has been my favorite coffee to use. I just wish it was cheap but that's all about wishful thinking. I recommend this coffee to everyone.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
I buy this coffee for the office, and every day I am preparing coffee, because I'm the prmera to get to work. Everyone tells me that coffee is delicious in taste and texture. The price is 1 or 2 dollars more expensive than other brands. Definitely yes
Emily W.
Emily W.
Emerson, IA
This coffee is so great! I love it! it tastes so yummy and it is everything I need in the morning to perk me up! And not only that you can get instant, for coffee pots, and even Keurigs!
Jacynda B.
Jacynda B.
San Antonio, TX
Loveeeeeeeeeeee coffee especially black coffee golfers is so affordable and usually has some intense sales definetelu should give it a try the packaging is great round and easy to open.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Folgers is that classic brand of coffee that never gets old. It always tastes great, rich and perfect for any occasion. I drink it everyday and I would recommend it to everyone.
Lacie F.
Lacie F.
I buy it because it is so inexpensive. It's not the best quality but it doesn't taste too bad. The one thing I don't like is it goes bad really fast.
Ever C.
Ever C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its good coffee when you want to wake up and get ready for your day but it might be not enough for when you need to keep working for hours on end .