Folgers® Maryland Club® Butter-Nut® Ground Coffee 31.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the great coffee aroma and delicious flavor with every cup of Maryland Club® Butter Nut® Coffee.For all Coffee makers see more...

Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the big canisters that these come in because you can just have a designated scoop or spoon to get the coffee out. I like the reusable bin as wel! There is a good amount of coffee in there. The coffee product itself is tasty. I always need my cup of joe in the morning and the flavors are always satisfying. foldgers is my fav brand of coffee. :)
Jordan S.
Growing up, my grandpa used to brew this coffee all the time. I would go to my grandparents house after school and this would be the first thing I would smell when I walked in the door. I no longer use the basic "run of the mill" coffee maker as I've switched over to the Keurig, but every now and then, I'll pull out my old maker and this stuff, and brew a pot. It's amazing and it's a classic. It's comforting too and you can't go wrong with that.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Tried this product for the first time a few months ago. Was shocked at how rich the taste was. I normally only like non flavored coffee but use flavored creamer but this was a delightful difference that I've purchased again since. I wouldn't drink it daily but it's a nice change.
Patricia L.
My mom has been using this coffee for years and I have become hooked. The flavor is amazing and smooth and so far it has been my favorite coffee to use. I just wish it was cheap but that's all about wishful thinking. I recommend this coffee to everyone.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
I buy this coffee for the office, and every day I am preparing coffee, because I'm the prmera to get to work. Everyone tells me that coffee is delicious in taste and texture. The price is 1 or 2 dollars more expensive than other brands. Definitely yes
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Melissa B.
Brandon, FL
This coffee has a really great flavor and I like that I can buy it in the canister so that it stays fresh. The taste of this coffee is so good!, I love to have this in my mornings, Also, there's a world of things that the canisters will turn into when they're done housing my coffee grounds.
Chelcy T.
Rochester, MN
Folgers has been one of my family's brands of coffee since I can remember and and it's still going strong I love waking up to a steaming hot cup of folgers and the butter nut? YES PLEASE!!
Jacynda B.
San antonio, TX
Loveeeeeeeeeeee coffee especially black coffee golfers is so affordable and usually has some intense sales definetelu should give it a try the packaging is great round and easy to open.
Valery M.
Chula Vista, CA
The taste of this coffee is so good!,
I love to have this in my mornings, with cookies.
I like the butter-nut a lot, it isn't super strong which makes it a really good combination