Folgers Lively Colombian Medium Roast - 80 K-cups uploaded by Tricia S.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers gourmet selections Lively Colombian medium roast is distinctively rich and full-bodied taste of 100% Colombian beans will help you come to life in the morning. Wake up with the Mountain Grown aromas and fresh Folgers taste of Lively Colombian coffee, and see for yourself why it is part of the Folgers Gourmet Selections line of coffees. Or let this medium roast revive you after a well-deserved night's sleep. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
April A.
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
Excellent coffee. We like this coffee so much that we buy it in bulk at Sam's Club. It's affordably priced and markedly cheaper than buying the lower count boxes in grocery stores. I would definitely recommend and will continue buying for my Keurig.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love my K-Cups and with the Folgers gourmet selection 80 pack I am never afraid of running out. Because everyone knows the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup
Amy S.
Amy S.
Latrobe, PA
This is one of my favorite coffees! It has a great aroma and taste. It's usually a good price at Walmart. It's a great medium roast.
Chevy A.
Chevy A.
In my opinion Folgers coffee is the best it is the only one that I have found that fast good black no sugar and just a lil creamer of milk to fast amazing
Tina D.
Tina D.
Foodie Expert
I love Folgers coffee. The stronger the coffee, the better I like it so this Colombian coffee tastes really great to me.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
Not the brand i usually buy but if i have nothing else to drink i would have this coffee though its bitter sweet
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hollywood, FL
Not a great coffee but for the price I would drink it again. A little bitter and I felt like I had to use a ton of creamer to drink my morning coffee.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Reno, NV
I think Folgers gets a bad rep, but I really like their coffee! I like it even more made in my Keurig, it taste fresh and not too acidic.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
The 80 Count Folgers Lively Columbian K-Cups from Costco are a great deal! $37.99 for 80 K-Cups at Costco (Western) and the Folgers actually tastes very good! A nice medium roast Columbian coffee with a full bodied taste - not bitter at all. I would definitely say this is one of the better 80 count deals out there - both price and taste wise for sure!