BY FOLGERS

Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals Single Serve Packets.

100% pure coffee.

Pour - stir enjoy.

7/0.07 oz (2g) packets.

7 single serve packets. see more...

• Do you prefer instant coffee over slow roasted?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for on the go it never fails me every morning I never have time for coffee so what I do is heat up my cup of water that I take on the go and when I’m finished ready to run out the door I just grab my cup and go I get to work and pour my coffee ☕️ into my water these little packs are super convenient I love them!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Let me say that I am not a big instant coffee drinker I really don't like instant coffee but Folgers has changed that let me say that I am NOT a big instant coffee drinker I really don't like instant coffee but folders has changed and I mean I like the instant Folgers in my cup is not grainy and it dissolves
Seleste M.
Los Angeles
These instant coffee makers are great for travel, whenever u want to drink a nice warm coffee all you do is open up a lil bag get some milk and your ready to start your day. They are pretty inexpensive and can b carried anywhere. I highly recommend these for all you coffee lovers our there
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Im not a huge fan of instant coffee. But when in a bind this stuff is good. I keep some in my purse for morning when I am running late and don't have time to actually make a cup of coffee
Ashley d.
Yes believe it or not I drink this just like I take medicine! No time for water and sugar! Its great, keeps me away, flavor is better but ok. Meets all my expectations. I recommend for anyone who wants instant coffee!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have been using the packets for a while now and I really like them. The only thing that I have to say is that from time to time certain boxes I have gotten have been more bitter than others so the quality is a little inconsistent... however it's still a pretty good buy. I get mine at Target because I have found they have the best price in my area. I would recommend these if you like a bold coffee.
Adriana R.
I'd say for the price it's not too bad. It's not as strong as I like my coffee nor it has that roasted coffee taste. Helps fulfill your coffee crave just enough to find a coffee shop in town. It has a great smell to it though.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
If you love Folgers coffee and don't mind drinking instant, then try this. If your in a hurry ,this is great. Pre measured sticks you just pour in hot water and go. Super easy and super cheap, 7 sticks for only $1.00 at Walmart. I recommend this
CASEY S.
I absolutely love this coffee... it's no Starbucks but it actually has a decent flavor. What I really like about this coffee is that it doesn't bother my sensitive stomach at all. And an added bonus is that it's super easy to fix if you're running Kate for work or school.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Course this was almost the very first coffee people tried in life & continues to keep its reputation for being the best part of waking up. It Is the very first thing I think about first thing in the morning. These instant packets are great for being on the go and just need 1 cup or use when you find that you are out of ground folgers for the coffee pot.
Royshada S.
Do you prefer instant coffee over slow roasted?