BY FOLGERS

Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals Single Serve Packets.

100% pure coffee.

Pour - stir enjoy.

7/0.07 oz (2g) packets.

7 single serve packets. see more...

• Do you prefer instant coffee over slow roasted?2 Answers
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
For instant coffee, this stuff is great!!! It has a fantastic full bodied flavor just like a regular brewed cup of coffee. The packaging is easy to open and keeps the coffee fresh, I had set my expectations very low given that it is instant coffee but I am highly impressed! Highly recommended!
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for on the go it never fails me every morning I never have time for coffee so what I do is heat up my cup of water that I take on the go and when I’m finished ready to run out the door I just grab my cup and go I get to work and pour my coffee ☕️ into my water these little packs are super convenient I love them!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Folgers is awesome! These are super fast and easy to make. The packaging opens very nicely. You get more envelopes then other packages. Only cost $1 at Kroger’s!! I recommend it to everyone! Try it today!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Let me say that I am not a big instant coffee drinker I really don't like instant coffee but Folgers has changed that let me say that I am NOT a big instant coffee drinker I really don't like instant coffee but folders has changed and I mean I like the instant Folgers in my cup is not grainy and it dissolves
Seleste M.
Los Angeles
These instant coffee makers are great for travel, whenever u want to drink a nice warm coffee all you do is open up a lil bag get some milk and your ready to start your day. They are pretty inexpensive and can b carried anywhere. I highly recommend these for all you coffee lovers our there
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
Im not a huge fan of instant coffee. But when in a bind this stuff is good. I keep some in my purse for morning when I am running late and don't have time to actually make a cup of coffee
Juliette S.
Schuylkill Haven
I’m normally not a big fan of instant coffee, but these little packets are lifesavers! Whenever I know I’ll have access to hot water, but maybe not coffee, these save the day. I’ve taken to keeping a few in my bag, just in case! And for the price, it can’t be beat.
Ashley d.
Yes believe it or not I drink this just like I take medicine! No time for water and sugar! Its great, keeps me away, flavor is better but ok. Meets all my expectations. I recommend for anyone who wants instant coffee!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have been using the packets for a while now and I really like them. The only thing that I have to say is that from time to time certain boxes I have gotten have been more bitter than others so the quality is a little inconsistent... however it's still a pretty good buy. I get mine at Target because I have found they have the best price in my area. I would recommend these if you like a bold coffee.
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
I'd say for the price it's not too bad. It's not as strong as I like my coffee nor it has that roasted coffee taste. Helps fulfill your coffee crave just enough to find a coffee shop in town. It has a great smell to it though.
Royshada S.
Do you prefer instant coffee over slow roasted?

back