Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals Classic Roast uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
New package, same great taste!
Makes up to 45 6 fl oz cups. see more...

• Not sure how that would work out. I actually think it would give ...1 Answers
  • Sometimes I use coffee grounds on my meat rubs, would this work i...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I'm not really a big fan of instant coffee, but if I was really desperate, this would be the go to brand. Folgers has been able to make their instant coffee taste like actual coffee. There are a lot of other brands where I feel like it just tastes like coffee flavored water, not something you want in the morning. So while I'm not big on instant coffee, I can at least say this is the best bet.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love the convenience of Folger's instant coffee. I'm a full time student with a full time job. Add volunteer hours and club to that and it's needless to say I need lots of coffee with little time to make it. I get mine at CVS when it goes on sale for $2.99. This tastes exactly like the freshly brewed coffee in a coffee maker. I would recommend to any busy family!
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been taste-testing some instant coffees lately, and Folgers Instant Classic Roast is the clear winner. Smooth, yet bold, without any bitterness, and with a lot less acid as some of the other brands have, it is a clear winner above all others on the market!
Brenda B.
A nice cup of coffee to wake those sunshine up, I know I need some waking up in the morning and this brand is my favorite coffee
Dory T.
Baldwyn, MS
If I get instant coffee this is the one I always have to have. Money well spent
Wendy C.
So last year I started drinking this over my previous brand Tasters Choice. I'm still
loving this coffee taste wise and the convenience of instant is perfect! I prefer fresher brewed coffee but my husband cannot stand it at all so it's whatever but yes this coffee is perfect for my homemade iced coffees and hot coffees.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
I love it! I always make a cup (or two) as soon as I wake up in by he morning. I'ma better mom with it coffee☕ lol
The taste is great. Dissolves well. No grit. A jar usually lasts me a good month to two months. I pay $5.xx at Wal-Mart for mine. Its basically the only coffee I buy
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
This is my favorite instant coffee. Nothing real special but is a great tasting alternative to making a full pot of brewed. I also like the k cups in this brand. Just a great regular cup of coffee. Very inexpensive. I always have the instant and k cup versions of folgers on hand.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
For someone who is not only Caffeine obsessed, coffee lover and a barista. Folgers instant coffee isn't too bad. When I'm in a hurry this is convenient. I just don't like how it leaves a weird after taste. For me Folgers is just "incase I'm all out" otherwise I'd normally stick something else.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
Coming from a coffee addict who drinks literally 4 cups a coffee a day, this is hands down the number 1 coffee i turn to at home. This coffee is powerful enough to wake up yet does not leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
Rosie F.
Sometimes I use coffee grounds on my meat rubs, would this work instead?
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Not sure how that would work out. I actually think it would give it a bolder coffee flavor because unlike coffee grinds these are crystals that dissolve with hot water. Hope that helps