Folgers Iced Cafe™ Vanilla Latte Coffee Drink Concentrate

by Folgers

Flavored coffee drink concentrate with other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Iced Cafe™ Vanilla Latte Coffee Drink Concentrate!
Bluffton, SC
I hate these! They just flat out taste like chemicals. They don't mix well. They're just horrible don't waste the money.
Rochester, NY
So good to use it in my coffee. It's sweet but if you don't put a lot of it it is delicious and I don't have to use sugar
I didn't like this very much. You had to use a lot to get any flavor and once you did, it left a very weird aftertaste.
Tallahassee, FL
This is so good for when I want to add that extra flavor to my coffee. Everyone should get them a bottle and try it out
Bloomfield, NJ
If you love vanilla lattes than this is for you. The taste is amazing and you cans put as much or as little you like
Tried this product on a whim. Will be purchasing more! It offers a great coffee flavor that you just mix with milk
Marion, VA
Love these! They're easy to carry, great when you're on the go, and they work perfect for me when I'm at work!
West Palm Beach, FL
I don't like this much to sweet for me and i like my coffee light but if I add more flavor it gets more sweet
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
These you have to be a little careful with. If you use more than two squeezes it tastes highly chemical like.
Reedley, CA
I personally didn't like this product. The taste for me was a bit to sweet since I'm not a big sweet tooth.

Looking for your answer?