Folgers Iced Cafe™ Vanilla Latte Coffee Drink Concentrate 1.62 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

BY FOLGERS #55 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Flavored coffee drink concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I think this is a good drink mixed with truvia and milk, I like the taste of this but it has a little bit of a funk to it lol. I think the vanilla taste is pretty good but it could use more of a stronger flavor to balance out the funk of the coffee too. It works though. This little bottle will not last forever and is too over priced.
Bettina M.
Lexington
Now here is a great idea for those iced coffee lovers . I saw this at my store and grabbed it right away.I only drink folgers coffee and the idea of getting to have it fast and easy whenever i want . oh my this stuff tastes great i have told all my friends about it . awesome stuff.
Nicole D.
I liked the flavor that this put out compared to Mio's coffee flavor. It's hard to judge how much to squirt but you can get it down. The bottle just doesn't last long but the packaging is secure and the flavor is pretty decent. Will probably use mostly when traveling
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great thing for road trips! All you need is water or milk to have a nice cup of iced coffee. It saves money when you are an iced coffee addict. The flavor is okay if you like how coffee tastes, otherwise you probably won't like it.
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Was not a huge fan - I expected a lot more but was disappointed when my iced coffee tasted syrupy and like artificial sweetener. I made sure to only put about 1 teaspoon in and the taste was still too much.
Heaven A.
Corinth, MS
While it isn't like a good strong hot cup of freshly brewed coffee, this stuff is great for on the go. Just squirt a little in some cold milk over ice and you're good to go!
Deana Alexandreia Q.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I've tried this a couple of times and the flavor is pretty good. I use it as a creamer though, just because it's a little on the light side. The price isn't so bad either.
Hannah M.
So I just recently tried this product and I'm not going to lie I've only used it twice. It freaked me out at first! But I actually really like it. I tend to enjoy iced coffee more and this was a good surprise!
Tammy M.
Albany, OR
I'm alone in my group of friends but I love this stuff. Sometimes I addition to my ice water for a light flavor sometimes to coffee for a sweet addition to my morning.
Jennifer O.
Harrison, OH
I used this in place of my favorite creamer. Not something I would do again. I just didn't care for the flavor and think I like regular creamer instead of the concentrate.