Folgers Iced Cafe™ Hazelnut Latte Coffee Drink Concentrate 1.62 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Roseanna B.Folgers Iced Cafe™ Hazelnut Latte Coffee Drink Concentrate 1.62 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by heidi s.

BY FOLGERS #67 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Artificially flavored coffee drink concentrate. see more...

Gina S.
elmwood park
This product was just all right compare to the Starbucks Brianne and Dunkin’ Donuts brand I feel like Folgers did not add up esquire just how I expected. It was just okay but I probably will not Purchase this product again.
Lissette C.
I am a huge coffee drinker and prefer the freshly brewed kind so I never took these things seriously. I was then gifted one and used it a particularly tiring morning when I was too busy with my toddler to fix coffee how I usually have it and was surprised at not only how great it tasted but how it actually worked in perking me right up. This is great for early mornings and quick pick me ups.
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
I'm absolutely in love with this is Folgers Coffee Cafe. especially in the summer time it is a real refreshing drink. I buy them by the cases and keep them in the house at all times. it's a very creamy smooth drink. If you love iced coffee this is the one to buy.
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
Lol, so I tried this thinking "oh this is cool & convenient ". Haha, well I wasn't wrong, it IS cool & convenient, HOWEVER it's not for me. I didn't really take to the flavor that well. There's definitely room for improvement here. I don't think I'd buy it again, but if I do maybe I'll try another flavor to see if that makes a difference.
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
I tbought jow could a little bottle such as this make an iced drink?! Wow!! The product proved me wrong and i have made sure to keep an assortment of these in my pantry ! They are really that good! And go ahead take a little risk and add a squirt or two into your am coffee!! Oh yea! Its a must!!
Tasha A.
Okay, I was a little scared to try this. I have my cup of coffee down to an exact science of measurement so squeezing a little here and mixing made me fearful, but I tried it a little at a time, and this was so delightful and tasty! I've only tried the hazelnut kind, but as long as you taste along the way while making it, it's Devine!
Ashley H.
Horizon city , TX
Folgers Iced Coffee drinks in the little squeeze bottles, are so good and they have a great taste for morning coffee. I don't really care about nut based flavors a lot but this kind was particularly good. I would recommend highly to others. Great choice
destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA
So yummy love the vanilla..not sure how long it will last yet but when I want a break from drinking stronger coffee (I say strong but I add milk and creamer to it as well) but this is a perfect treat..add 2 to 3 squeezes of this to regular milk or almond milk for an even creamier taste and some ice. I will definitely keep buying this if stays pretty reasonably priced.
Jacqueline R.
Avon, IN
Folgers iced cafe hazelnut squeeze bottle is perfect for iced coffee lovers. It has a strong bold taste which you can adjust to your preference. The convienant size is perfect for on the go. It fits well in your pocket or purse and does leak. I was a first time buyer and will purchase again.
Sophie B.
Rome, GA
This is a great little product, and because it IS so small, it's easy to slip in a purse or pocket! I'm lactose intolerant so I mix it with Vanilla Almond Milk that has been frozen and is slushy. No tummy trouble and it's so good!! I have only tried the hazelnut flavor but it is awesome! So refreshing! It is a bit pricey but not really too bad per cup, and you can find coupons. I give it a definite thumbs up!