BY FOLGERS

Folgers Medium House Blend Ground Coffee: Flavorful and aromatic Makes up to 240 6-oz cups Kosher 100% pure coffee see more...

Bonnie W.
Tazewell, VA
Its a folders cup of coffee to wake in the morning until the last drop in your coffee cup. Yummy
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
Perfect smooth taste. Not too strong, but just right. It's the best part of waking up haha.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
Folgers is one of my preferred brands of coffee. It has great flavor and it is a great price. Tried and true, you can't go wrong with any of Folger's coffee blends.
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I don't drink coffee too often but this is my go to coffee. Flavorful and great price=) my parents have always bought folgers some I can remember=)
Kayla G.
OMG the best smell right when you open the container.. even while it's brewing. I love the taste, I sometimes drink it black with a little Stevia and it's amazing!
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Foodie Expert
My husband is usually the coffee drinker, but this is what we have stocked in our house most days. It's our go-to unless we are gifted more premium coffee to try.
Susan S.
Eloy, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee! As long as my Dad doesn't make it. Then when I have it at their place it is too strong!
Amanda U.
Greer, SC
Foodie Expert
My go to coffee! I have reusable K-cups and this is my typical choice of grounds for every day. Not too pricey and very flavorful!
Pam L.
Coralville, IA
Mmmmm...Coffee... This is my go to daily brand! As they used to say, "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup!" Maybe 2 or 3 cups!!!
Laura C.
Belleville
Smell is amazing! Taste is phenomenal! My holy grail coffee when I don't want the flavored coffees
Katie S.
Mendon , MA
Does folgers make other blends