BY FOLGERS

Folgers Medium House Blend Ground Coffee: Flavorful and aromatic Makes up to 240 6-oz cups Kosher 100% pure coffee see more...

Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
This coffee just reminds me of my childhood! It's so true, and with good reason. The taste is smooth and bold, and not vey acidic. It's affordable, and easy to store with the tub. We always reused the tubs, or recycled them. I'd definitely recommend it to others, give it a try!
Cheri G.
London, OH
We almost always use whole bean coffee and grind fresh every morning. but when we run out Folgers is are back up plan. Its consistently fresh and has a long shelf life. I know they say its an old wives tale but we do keep it in the fridge and it seems to stay fresher longer that way.
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO
The best part of waking up is opening the store fresh can of Folgers coffee and just smelling the aroma of those absolutely great coffee. If you want coffee that's not too late or not too dark I definitely recommend this cost definitely need one these for your house!
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
They are not lying when they say the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup. This coffee never disapoints. Fresh, crisp, and delicious. Gives me the boost I need and this is always what I hope to have in my pantry when I am ready to brew a pot. Love Folgers so much and they're instant coffee is great too!
kelley e.
You just cant beat Folgers coffee. Every time I have company at the house they always ask what coffee I am using because they love it so much. It has such a smooth rich taste and a great pick me up to my morning.
Jade H.
Hattiesburg, MS
So far I have been off coffee recently. Beforehand this brand is all I have had. It was very affordable at one point. I would say that they could improve on the price. It has a very good flavor especially if you make it right. I would buy it again at a reasonable price.
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
Folders is the perfect go to daily coffee for a smooth, rich taste without bitterness or weak flavor. I have used this for years and tried others, only to come back to Old Faithful. The price is comparable to others and I believe is a good value.
Gabi V.
Good coffee, I enjoy the taste of it once I put all my creamers and syrups in. As straight coffee it's too strong and bitter for me to handle but man does this keep me awake for some hours. Helps me get through school and not fall asleep in class.
D H.
I don't drink coffee, but I know my husband loves the medium and dark roasted varieties. As a bonus, the container makes a nice plant pot for me when he is done. Spray paint and viola!
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
Folgers is one of my preferred brands of coffee. It has great flavor and it is a great price. Tried and true, you can't go wrong with any of Folger's coffee blends.
Katie S.
Mendon, MA
Does folgers make other blends