BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I love all Folgers products that this blend is no exception.  Folgers House Blend Medium Ground Coffee is a very inexpensive coffee blend that contributes to a good start to your day.  It greatly exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to all coffee drinkers.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I’m a huge coffee drinker and wanted to have quality coffee at home. I’m a repeat buyer and now use it in my keruig! Great value and lasts a long time! Compares to Starbucks and other coffee retailers . Will continue buying!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Not a fan of this brand even the strong coffee isn't very strong the product smells good but that's it. If your in a pinch it's great price
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Bolger's house blend ground medium coffee is definitely one of my go to's. The price is great and a lot of times you can find a sale on this item. The taste is nice and smooth. But very rich. I usually pick mine up at Kroger or Walmart.
Lindsey P.
This is always my go to coffee blend! The House Blend has that strong coffee flavor without being overpowering. I am in nursing school and don't think I would be able to make it through without my Folgers coffee everyday!
Lora H.
New Carlisle, OH
Grew up thinking Folgers was the best and the tradition continues. Always buy folgers to make coffee by the pot. And my husband always has to fill a thermos to take to work everyday with Folgers!
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
This is one of my go to coffee blends. I love the taste. It is a great value especially if you can find the large can. It did meet my expectations. I love the mild flavor. The packaging is easyour to handle and useful for storing random things after it is gone.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH
Love this coffee just can't stand how expensive it is to buy coffee. Either way I can't live without my coffee!
Juanita B.
I love my coffee in the morning. Have to have it.
I brew a pot every morning and take some to work. It has a nice flavor. Up there with my other fav. I always drink it black with sugar and hazelnut liqueur. I paid under $10 for it and I most certainly buy it again.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
My favorite coffee!! It's just strong enough but not bitter! It goes great with all coffee creamers and the smell in your kitchen in the morning is perfect. It's always affordable and you can find it at just about any store. Of all the brands Ive tried, I always come back to Folger.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?