BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Not a fan of this brand even the strong coffee isn't very strong the product smells good but that's it. If your in a pinch it's great price
Jackie B.
Green Bay, WI
I love the taste and smell of Folgers but it gets a little pricey. I only buy if I have a coupon.
Agnus H.
Reasonable price, smooth, rich taste. Easy to make. My go to coffee brand. I keep this canister at work and home.
Michelle J.
Ramona, CA
Husband is the only coffee drinker and he uses this in our keurig in the reusuable cups for the machine. he prefers the ready to go cups but does like this brand.
Andrea P.
Duluth, MN
This is plain Jane coffee. it's basic and not great but you get allot for the price. good for budget shoppers!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love this blend of coffee! It's not too strong and not too bland. It only takes me less than a scoop to make a cup, but it depends on how you like your coffee. This is the blend we use in the office I work in, and everyone seems to love it. We've used this for a while. Plus, it smells amazing once you open it. Keep in mind that scoopers don't normally come with the coffee canisters. You can grab a canister this big for about $8 at Walmart, which might add up if used in an office that drinks over two pots a day. I'm sure you can buy these in bulk somewhere online or in a bulk store such as Sam's Club or Costco!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
My hubby likes plain regular coffee so I always get him this one . He had bit complaints !
Mary Kate T.
This is a really good coffee. I use it all the time at college. It taste good: it has a lot of body, but not too dark.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
If you're picky about you're coffee like we are we usually get specialty coffee but it can get expensive. we really enjoy the medium roast by folders as another option and a good back up to always have, at least in our house you can't run out of coffee lol it's dangerous. It's good because it's not too dark or light obviously it said medium and its a perfect medium roast and not bitter I can't do bitter coffee.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Folgers is a great brand for every day coffee! It's not Starbucks but its affordable and really good! I buy in bulk and can go through a big container on my own in a month. Columbian is my favorite but my mom loves the Black Silk!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?