BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Target*
Greta C.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love Folgers ground coffee blends! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. It goes well with many creamers.
Katie F.
Hickory, NC
This is the only thing that gets me going in the morning. I love black coffee and this is a perfect blend
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Love the coffee and it smells so good too as it brews. Hopefully you will try it too.I loved drinking it
Mason S.
Princeton, WV
This is a great product! I love coffee, no matter the brand, and this is one of my favorite kinds!
Jackie B.
Green Bay, WI
I love the taste and smell of Folgers but it gets a little pricey. I only buy if I have a coupon.
Pahoua L.
Love it! it has a great smell and fresh taste. my morning coffee drink is always with Folger's
mimi a.
Firebaugh, CA
I drink Folgers House Blend Medium Ground Coffee every morning and love the taste and smell.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
My hubby likes plain regular coffee so I always get him this one . He had bit complaints !
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great value for the amount. Simple taste, but just as good as Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
Zee S.
Next to Starbucks, this is my favorite coffee! I'm stays fresh and is great tasting!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?