BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Nicole T.
Folgers is the only coffee I drink. Great flavor! It is great to hold a cup of Folgers on a cold day and enjoy the aroma, warmth, and taste. Ahh... :)
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
I love the folgers house blend. I don't feel that it has an after taste like the maxwell coffee does. This is a nice wake up blend with great flavor.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
I can't start my morning without folgers house blend. It tastes amazing, stays fresh in the packaging and smells oh so good! I love this coffee :)
Billmary O.
Bridgeport, CT
Classic coffee taste. Taste amazing black or even with a little cream and sugar. A great breakfast coffee to give you that peep in your step .
Carlyle G.
Brooklyn , NY
Coffee is an important part o my mornings. I love the big canister because it lasts longer than the little bags. Tastes good and keeps me awake
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Not a fan of this brand even the strong coffee isn't very strong the product smells good but that's it. If your in a pinch it's great price
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this coffee it's the best in the morning, afternoon night time...I'm truly addicted to coffee... anything coffee I love and enjoy...
Hillary E.
Coffee that's a good everyday type.its not too expensive and really tastes good for the price! My go to breakfast cup of coffee.
Tiffany M.
Warren, MI
Folders is my favorite brand of coffee. It is the perfect strength and so rich. I would choose this brand over any other.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
This coffee is what we always come back to! I can add whatever flavor to it or just make some plain black coffee to enjoy
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?

back