BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessi B.
Beech Island SC
It's what my house always smelt like growing up. And it gives me a since of comfort when I smell it brewing not to mention it's very smooth. When I want an extra boldness I just add an extra scoop and I get robust and delicious flavor without the fear of an overpowered bitter taste. Delicious!!
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
My favorite coffee!! It's just strong enough but not bitter! It goes great with all coffee creamers and the smell in your kitchen in the morning is perfect. It's always affordable and you can find it at just about any store. Of all the brands Ive tried, I always come back to Folger.
Lora H.
New Carlisle, OH
Grew up thinking Folgers was the best and the tradition continues. Always buy folgers to make coffee by the pot. And my husband always has to fill a thermos to take to work everyday with Folgers!
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Folgers is a great brand for every day coffee! It's not Starbucks but its affordable and really good! I buy in bulk and can go through a big container on my own in a month. Columbian is my favorite but my mom loves the Black Silk!
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
My family has been buying this coffee along with maxwells for a very long tim! They are both very good and you can definitely manipulate the flavor to make it perfect for you! It has a nice coffee flavor to it but it's not too dark or bitter which is nice!
Beth M.
Columbus, OH
Folgers is a great every day coffee! I have tried most of the large name coffee brands and I think Folgers is by far the best coffee for the cheapest price. I love the light-dark meter on the front so you know exactly what you're getting.
Linda B.
Folgers has been around for forever and there is a reason, it's good. I think it's a household name. or was before k cups and new fancy stuff came out. can't go wrong with Folgers.
Chloe T.
Bismarck , ND
I personally don't like coffee, but my grandma loves coffee and will tell you if she doesn't like it. She loves this coffee to death its like let the only coffee she buys
Michelle J.
Ramona, CA
Husband is the only coffee drinker and he uses this in our keurig in the reusuable cups for the machine. he prefers the ready to go cups but does like this brand.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite coffee we have been using it for so long we love the variety in container sizes too but we drink it so often we usually get the biggest one!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?