BY FOLGERS

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Bolger's house blend ground medium coffee is definitely one of my go to's. The price is great and a lot of times you can find a sale on this item. The taste is nice and smooth. But very rich. I usually pick mine up at Kroger or Walmart.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I love this blend of coffee! It's not too strong and not too bland. It only takes me less than a scoop to make a cup, but it depends on how you like your coffee. This is the blend we use in the office I work in, and everyone seems to love it. We've used this for a while. Plus, it smells amazing once you open it. Keep in mind that scoopers don't normally come with the coffee canisters. You can grab a canister this big for about $8 at Walmart, which might add up if used in an office that drinks over two pots a day. I'm sure you can buy these in bulk somewhere online or in a bulk store such as Sam's Club or Costco!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love folgers in my cup. i have used this brand of coffee for decades. I'm disappointed in how much the cost has gone up in the last few years. ive have to start buying cheaper not so great brands just to keep a cup of coffee in my cup. i love the fresh bold aroma of folgers.
Juanita B.
I love my coffee in the morning. Have to have it.
I brew a pot every morning and take some to work. It has a nice flavor. Up there with my other fav. I always drink it black with sugar and hazelnut liqueur. I paid under $10 for it and I most certainly buy it again.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
If you're picky about you're coffee like we are we usually get specialty coffee but it can get expensive. we really enjoy the medium roast by folders as another option and a good back up to always have, at least in our house you can't run out of coffee lol it's dangerous. It's good because it's not too dark or light obviously it said medium and its a perfect medium roast and not bitter I can't do bitter coffee.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
This is one of my go to coffee blends. I love the taste. It is a great value especially if you can find the large can. It did meet my expectations. I love the mild flavor. The packaging is easyour to handle and useful for storing random things after it is gone.
Lindsey P.
This is always my go to coffee blend! The House Blend has that strong coffee flavor without being overpowering. I am in nursing school and don't think I would be able to make it through without my Folgers coffee everyday!
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
After I had my daughter, I would do anything for a coffee fix. We were low on money so we always bought the store brand kind. Last week I went to our local grocery store with coupons in hand. I was able to get 24 oz container for only $5! The second I pulled back the seal I could tell the difference. It smelled amazing.
I can't get over how much better it tastes!

Looking for the deal puts it in my price range, but I give it 5 stars for taste and price!
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
It's what my house always smelt like growing up. And it gives me a since of comfort when I smell it brewing not to mention it's very smooth. When I want an extra boldness I just add an extra scoop and I get robust and delicious flavor without the fear of an overpowered bitter taste. Delicious!!
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
My favorite coffee!! It's just strong enough but not bitter! It goes great with all coffee creamers and the smell in your kitchen in the morning is perfect. It's always affordable and you can find it at just about any store. Of all the brands Ive tried, I always come back to Folger.