BeveragesCoffee & TeaFolgers
House Blend Medium Ground Coffee

Folgers House Blend Medium Ground Coffee

by Folgers

Folgers Medium House Blend Ground Coffee: Flavorful and aromatic Makes up to 240 6-oz cups Kosher 100% pure coffee

Does folgers make other blends
Start your review of Folgers House Blend Medium Ground Coffee!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Folgers is a great, affordable coffee brand. I like the house blend because it is a medium roast and has great flavor. It isn’t as fresh as buying whole bean or from a small batch brand, but overall it’s really good and can be found pretty much anywhere!
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Another classic blend that is a Folgers taste. Honestly, all of these caffeinated brands of Folgers tastes similar. There isn’t a big difference other than you can make them stronger by adding more coffee it doesn’t taste better though.
Sylvia K.
Macomb, MI
We’ve been Folgers drinkers for years now and purchase many different products-k cups, instant, ground...love the flavor, love the varieties. Great tasting, reliable brand, recognizable. Definitely an important part of our mornings !
Beida T.
Irving
Excellent product to make coffee, I do not change it for anything the best of all. The quality is unmatched and the investment in the product speechless.
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
As I have said before we have tried all the flavors of this brand at home. This is another of the classics, and it gives you enough quick in case you are a cup of coffee. What I like is that if you mix it with cream or another flavor it does not lose its flavor, it fascinates me, its price is accessible, always recommended
TAMLA F.
I love Folgers this coffee gives you that amazing smell in the morning and of course it has the Perfect jingle that the world sings!!! Buying the size is always a great value and last you a very long time
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,174 reviews
Good blend. I prefer a little stronger. My favorite Folgers Blend is Goumet Supreme! Folgers is my first choice!
Rhonda C.
This is my favorite Folgers blend. The taste is mellow but not to mild. It makes the perfect flavor of coffee for me.
JoeyAsh S.
Ogden, UT
I have always always always drank Folgers the Medium is the right amount t of flavor and mixed the best with my Vanilla Creamer
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
This is our regular go to coffee. It’s not a cheap blend but not out of budget either. I love that Folgers has so many different blends to choose from.