Folgers® House Blend Medium Ground Coffee

by Folgers

Begin every day with the full coffee flavor and cafe-style richness of Folgers House Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee.

Who likes this coffee? Is it bitter?
What is your favorite Folger's coffee blend?
Start your review of Folgers® House Blend Medium Ground Coffee!
lauren W.
Old Fort, TN
Folgers® House Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by lauren W.
This is my favorite coffee to drink in the morning I have tried different ones but this is my favorite I always get it in medium and it is still strong. I think it is affordable and I do recommend this to others.
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love waking up to the smell of Folger's coffee . We always buy a large container of Folger's coffee because its all we use. I love the fresh taste . its very flavorful and the container keeps the coffee fresh so I like the container its in also. I do recommend this product .
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a good basic coffee to keep on hand. Not overly acidic for a mass produced baseic coffee. Not every one wants a foo-foo drink to wake up to and this works just fine. We keep this in our kitchen.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
I love all Folgers products that this blend is no exception.  Folgers House Blend Medium Ground Coffee is a very inexpensive coffee blend that contributes to a good start to your day.  It greatly exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to all coffee drinkers.
Yolanda P.
Fontana, CA
Folgers® House Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Yolanda P.
I loved it, you can taste the roasted coffee it’s satisfying, and a perfect way to start your day with just a cup of it!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
FOLGERS coffee has been my best morning friend for years now. I love the deep aroma it has when I brew it and the rich full taste of it when I drink it. You can never go wrong with a cup of Folgers coffee. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product!
Asia W.
Folgers® House Blend Medium Ground Coffee uploaded by Asia W.
This Folgers medium roast is the best personally it is not too strong and it is not too light and the flavor is so good and goes with any creamer personally
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is our everyday coffee in our house. I love the taste. It pairs with everything. We buy the big csn and it last us about 2 months if not longer. It's nog expensive for the big can and it taste great i love it
Kasey B.
Great tasting coffee. Everyone in my family gets this brand. Love drinking this with different flavored creamers.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
It’s a classic that reminds me of my grandmas house. Sometimes this gives me a little heartburn. The flavor is mild but you can make it a bit stronger.