Folger's House Blend Ground Coffee Medium uploaded by rebecca f.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® House Blend Mountain Grown® Ground Coffee.
Flavorful and aromatic.
Mild - medium - med-dark - dark.
Makes up to 90, 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Alaina T.
I grew up in a folgers household! We use this in our keurig and its awesome. I prefer the house blend over all of the other flavors because it's the perfect middle ground between dark and light. It's a medium brew coffee but doesn't lack at all in flavor.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love this coffee. I have it every morning and put some french vanilla creamer in it and it is all I need to start my day. Sometimes I will brew a coffee pot and then pour it into a pitcher and place it in the fridge to cool down. Once it is chilled, I will put a chocolate protein powder in it and mix it up and it tastes like an iced mocha that keeps me full until lunch time! I have nothing but positive things to say about this coffee.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I actually like this brand a lot more than I thought I would. I've tried this brand before and I can't remember what kind of coffee it was but I didn't like it very much but just recently we bought a coffee pot and bought Folger's Classic Roast and I actually really like it. I pair it with my Creme Brulee coffee creamer and it is amazing! Definitely will buy this again
TRACY O.
While I really like their coffee I'm not a huge fan of this flavor. It tastes like watery coffee instead of a light/ medium roast. Its actually kind of gross. I really like their dark blends.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Very good coffee..... such a classic. It is definitely my go-to brand, and a favorite of mine compared to others. It is strong, and just soo good!
Valeria L.
Great brand of coffee if you like drinking coffee that isn't are sweet like Starbucks. It's great for the morning and has an amazing taste.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is our main staple coffee in our house now since we switched from instant and I have to say I love it. Great coffee, great price.
rebecca f.
Campton, KY
I love this coffee tastes very good i drink it everyday everyone should try this coffee :) they will love it when they try it .
Rhena B.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite brand of coffee! I love the classic roast but I tried the house blend the other day and it taste so good!
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Folgers coffee each time we go to the market we always gotta grab the biggest container we are coffee drinkers !!!