Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Stephanie B.Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Shylena H.Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by nicole c.

BY FOLGERS #40 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% Pure Coffee Deep And Full Bodied Dark Roast Makes Up To 240 6 Fl. Oz. Cups For All Coffee Makers see more...

Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme
  • "this is a staple in my home we literally drink coffee everyday an i love the fact its full of flavor i really love the dark roast" in 2 reviews
  • "Has great flavor and smells great. " in 1 review
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This coffee is exactly what I want in a cup! It’s rich, but not too strong. It’s very affordable, easy to find at any grocery store, and smells amazing. I’ve drank this coffee for years and I couldn’t be more pleased!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
If I can’t go to Starbucks or Dunkins in the morning this is what I make just about daily before work. I prefer it to the be the dark roast because I love that rich coffee taste. I will always buy Folgers
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This coffee is okay. It's definitely nowhere near a coffee house flavor I do buy it occasionally but it's definitely not my go to. It's good for the price but it's not something that totally wows me.
cyn m.
Pasadena
Great tasting, amazing smell, and an affordable amazing coffee. I love this brand and it never disappoints me. The flavor is rich and smooth and I cannot get enough of it. I am picky when it comes to my coffee, so believe me when I say that this will not disappoint.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My new favorite coffee! It's so smooth, but still rich with amazing flavor! The aroma it leaves in your house is amazing, smells like a coffee shop! I would definitely purchase this again, and recommend to everyone who loves a rich, but smooth coffee!
Shantellis V.
Oviedo
I am totally a coffee person and I absolutely love this coffee. It tastes so good and keeps me awake for the whole day. It's completely affordable and worth trying. I drink it every morning!
Alessandra A.
colton, CA
Being a Brazilian means being too demanding when we talk about coffee ( and addicted too lol). But this coffee lives in my heart! Delicious and you can taste the real coffee! I totally recommend this product!
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only coffee we buy in my household. Mainly since I am the only coffee drinker. I refuse to have any other brand enter my house. I love the rich aroma and the taste is just superb when sugar and caramel macchiato creamer are added. I must say that if you haven't had this amazing coffee then you are missing out on a delicious treat!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I have been drinking coffee for so long that it really doesn't give me a caffeine buzz, I solely drink it for the flavor (well.. maybe I need a caffeine buzz every now and then lol). I typically go with a dark roast because I like a strong flavor. This roast though??? I haven't felt a buzz like this from coffee in years. In the morning, yes it's the PERFECT thing to wake you up, but if you are easily affected by coffee, I would not have this after 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. I did one time last week, and I was literally up until 5:00 a.m.
nicole c.
I love folders not only because my family has always drank it but I love the dark roast it has a rich and just dark flavor I can use my regular coffee maker and put just a little in there for about 8 cups for me and my husband and it is like heven in a cup! I love waking up to the smell this is the only coffee that can be made in my house that is so amazing smelling and can wake me up in a instance.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this coffee better than Nescafé ?
Ana S.
Dunedin, FL
Does this coffee have a strong taste to it?
Tiffany W.
lancaster, SC
why does this coffee have to be so good? I drink 3 cups every morning because it is so good..