Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme

by Folgers

100% Pure Coffee Deep And Full Bodied Dark Roast Makes Up To 240 6 Fl. Oz. Cups For All Coffee Makers

What you think 💭 about Flogers? What’s y’all’s favorite blend?Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme
What's your favorite blend of coffee in the AM? Do you like a bolder or a more smooth blend? Tag your faves below! 💃☕ Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme Is mine!
why does this coffee have to be so good? I drink 3 cups every morning because it is so good..
Start your review of Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme!
Product Highlights
this is a staple in my home we literally drink coffee everyday an i love the fact its full of flavor i really love the dark roastin reviews
Has great flavor and smells great. in reviews
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Zakeeva R.
Perfect strength. Great taste. My favorite coffee by far. Highly recommend. French roast is the second runner up but this one take the cake
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This dark roast coffee is a very premium product from Folgers.  I buy this from time to time whenever I want a dark roast at my local Target when it's on sale.  I would highly recommend this product if you like Folgers or if you like dark roast coffee.
Mantra N.
Bradenton, FL
Not my go to but my 2nd choice if i can't get to Tim Hornets. Folgers is my 2nd choice to what I want in my cup in the morning.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
This coffee has a nice robust flavor. I like that it doesn’t taste burnt or bitter. (I use creamer) i like that I can use it in my Keurig refill I have. It smells great while brewing also. My whole family has drank Folgers for years. Although, I do miss the tin can sometimes. Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Ember B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST Folgers blend. I try to only buy this one otherwise I’ll buy a different brand. This one is the perfect inbetween dark and medium. I like my coffee dark to mix with my creamer. Good flavor as well. Sometimes dark coffee can be too bitter but not this one. I’d highly recommend. My go to. I buy at any grocery store.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,046 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this coffee. We ran out & since we don’t have any big shops to shop at my husband went to Dollar General & picked us up one of these since we already knew that we liked Folgers coffee. Definitely recommend this to all my coffee lovers. #Coffee #CoffeeAddict
Krishna P.
I have been using this ground coffee in my ninja machine and i love it. It’s super strong and flavorful. It sure does get the morning going. I have been using it for ice coffee and even when the ice melts it’s super strong.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Good, strong coffee. I love the Folgers brand and have tried many of their coffee varieties. I would try it if you like dark, strong coffee.
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
This has become our #holygrail find for Cheap coffee for at home! Once the shut down happened again, we decided to bargain shop! I found this blend on sale at Safeway for $5.99 3 weeks in a row, plus received triple points!!! So, I earned 18 points on (2) tubs of coffee!! The taste is amazing, literally tastes like a house coffee from your favorite coffee shop, and it's bold too!
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my classic sweet girl, I love strawberry, its flavor but it was wrapped in paper, that if you kept it in your jacket or pants it was a nightmare, or it would stick very easy and find them now individually packaged in bags and everything is Rosita is magical! The best is still the same flavor, super cheap and you can take them without problem.Thanks