Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Shylena H.Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by Stephanie B.Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme uploaded by nicole c.

BY FOLGERS #85 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

100% Pure Coffee Deep And Full Bodied Dark Roast Makes Up To 240 6 Fl. Oz. Cups For All Coffee Makers see more...

Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme
  • "this is a staple in my home we literally drink coffee everyday an i love the fact its full of flavor i really love the dark roast" in 2 reviews
  • "Has great flavor and smells great. " in 1 review
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only coffee we buy in my household. Mainly since I am the only coffee drinker. I refuse to have any other brand enter my house. I love the rich aroma and the taste is just superb when sugar and caramel macchiato creamer are added. I must say that if you haven't had this amazing coffee then you are missing out on a delicious treat!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of the best coffees out there. I always keep a can in the house just in case I run out of my K-Cups. You make as many cups as you want. I love the smell of coffee in the morning and this stuff is definitely on the top of my list. Great for any coffee lover.
bri l.
Pretty good this is what I'm used to drinking since my parents buy it. I'm not too picky when it comes to coffee plus i add creamers and other things for flavor, all in all if you're not picky and want an affordable coffee go with folgers.
Patrick R.
Woodstock, NY
This coffee is a staple around the fire station. We always have a pot of this on. It has a very nice flavor for the price. It is obviously not a top of the line gourmet coffee but for the cost it can't be beat.
China E.
New Orleans, LA
Good Coffee for a coffee drinker on the regular. I only drink this coffee when I'm at my moms house because that's what she like... But this coffee has a very strong and bitter taste
Amanda  S.
El Paso, TX
I like the taste of the coffee it's really good. I can tell whether or not I'm drinking this coffee. I find this coffee everywhere at Walmart, Sams, target, CVS, and Walgreen's.
Lorena A.
My mom has always had this coffee and it reminds me of home. its so delicious it isn't all that different from my usual dunkin donuts cup of jo either.
Jennifer T.
My mornings just aren't the same without this! A good bold flavor that really wakes you up! I prefer my folgers over any Starbucks coffee out there!
Amber H.
Elwood, IN
FOLGERS is a staple in our home. My parents drank it while I was growing up and I've continued the habit because it's great coffee!!
Rebecca S.
Shelbyville, KY
This is a nice full bodied blend. When I am broke I will this one. It's a nice, comparable coffee when I can't afford Starbucks.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
Is this coffee better than Nescafé ?
Ana S.
Dunedin, FL
Does this coffee have a strong taste to it?
Tiffany W.
lancaster, SC
why does this coffee have to be so good? I drink 3 cups every morning because it is so good..