Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme

by Folgers

100% Pure Coffee Deep And Full Bodied Dark Roast Makes Up To 240 6 Fl. Oz. Cups For All Coffee Makers

What's your favorite blend of coffee in the AM? Do you like a bolder or a more smooth blend? Tag your faves below! 💃☕ Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme Is mine!
why does this coffee have to be so good? I drink 3 cups every morning because it is so good..
Does this coffee have a strong taste to it?
Start your review of Folgers Ground Coffee Gormet Supreme!
Product Highlights
“this is a staple in my home we literally drink coffee everyday an i love the fact its full of flavor i really love the dark roastin reviews
“Has great flavor and smells great. ” in reviews
Enfield, CT
I ised this to make the whipped coffee that is currently trending. The look of the box was enticing and i love to try a new coffee. Well the whipped coffee tasted great because of the texture. This coffee is great because it contai s a lot of grounds in one container. But if you are looking for the wow factor flavor or coffee boldness, mayne try a different brand
Buffalo, NY
Folgers is a good strong coffee. and even when I add sugar and creamer. It still has a strong bold taste. I don't drink coffee all day like most people. But when I do drink coffee. I want that cup that I remember. I would recommend Folgers to people who want a good cup of coffee.
York, SC
for affordable coffee, folgers is pretty good! i enjoy it with a splash of almond milk creamer. they have a lot of varieties to choose from too. you get a big bucket for a decent price but always look for sales grocery stores may have each week.
It was a delicious taste brewed perfectly. Compared to other coffees this one has a great bold flavor. Perfect just the way it is. Love the flavor bold and strong. Definitely would continue to drink this coffee. One of my go to flavors.
Carmel, IN
I buy these at Meijer when I’m running low on coffee and it doesn’t disappoint. Great sized container that you don’t need to keep going back to the store for. Affordable and tasty and will continue to buy again and again.
Homestead, PA
This is my go to basic everyday morning cup! 😋 I just put a little creamer in mine and it’s sooo delicious! it’s like you went to a cafe! I love pretty much all Folgers coffee!! i’ve been drinking it for years now. can’t beat it
Amarillo , TX
Love coffee and this is my go to every morning it wakes me up and the aroma smells delicious. I definitely recommend this coffee. Beats going to Starbucks all the time.
Allegan
I always buy Folgers coffee it starts my morning I sometimes buy a different flavor or roast just to change things up but I would not improve anything in this product
11861 Al HWY9
It's the best coffee on the market, I love it!! I have tried many other coffees but I always seem to come back to my stride and true, nothing else is quite as good, I will continue to buy it.
Glasgow, KY
Best coffee out on the market. I’m a repeat user of this product. Has a pleasing aroma and robust taste. It’s a staple in my pantry and I drink it daily! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves coffee