Folgers Ground Coffee, Classic Roast Regular uploaded by KookHee K.

BY FOLGERS

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, 255000036799, 00367EA, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I don't drink coffee regularly, but my dad does and he seems to love this coffee for its rich taste. He never complains about it, and loves using the containers for the garage afterwards
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I'm not a huge fan of coffee grounds, they seem to always get into my cup of coffee. Instead I invested into a Keurig and that works a lot better for me.
chaela a.
Its smooth and soft not too harsh of a coffie and not to bold. great with sugar and cream. and i use this to make my ice coffee all the time. so 5/5
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This is literally classic coffee for my family. If you are not picky about coffee it is okay guy. It is rich enough and good enough.
Amber S.
Stevens, PA
While I do not really drink coffee at home too often, my boyfriend does all the time and really likes Folger's