Folgers Ground Classic Roast Decaffeinated

by Folgers

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, 025500003740, 00374EA, Coffee. No returns.

Folgers Ground Classic Roast Decaffeinated Which brand of decaffeinated coffee do you think has the best flavor?
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Folgers Ground Classic Roast Decaffeinated!
Brittany S.
Rosamond, CA
I have never been a fan of decafe coffee but while pregnant I cut out caffinee and had to have at least one hot cup of coffee in the morning. This product satisfied my coffee needs while also helping maintain my caffinee free lifestyle. The taste was good.
Ankhiluun E.
Edmonds, WA
I love this coffee. Its not too dark which i like. Get it from Costco. You get a lot of coffee for a cheaper price
Elizabeth E.
Elliott, IL
This is probably the best coffee I have even tried. I love it so much I tend to run out of it alot. I would recommend this coffee to anyone even a person walking down the street. Thus coffee definitely wakes me up in the morning and make me have a better day if I don't have it it seems like my day is long and tired. It keeps me refreshed and ready to do. I will buy over and over again!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Esveidy G.
Raleigh, NC
Great coffee to try .. defenetly use it in the mornings and its very delicious
Great coffee to try .. defenetly use it in the mornings and its very delicious
Caitlyn M.
Folgers Ground Classic Roast Decaffeinated uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I am not supposed to have caffeine but I just looove coffee and the way it tastes. Folgers is seriously my favorite brand of coffee!!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I had to switch to decaf. Doctor's orders! The walloping headache from withdrawal was horrible, but now I've rediscovered how much I just plain love coffee! Folgers is my go to brand. They also make one for sensitive stomachs, but it's hard to find. This has the same robust flavor as the caffeinated one. #turkeydayfavorites #nevershopalone #shopsquad
ROKHAYA G.
Bronx, NY
I mixed this with hot water and milk to make cafe au lait. it makes it taste really good. i also see my brothers drinking it regularly and it's delicious on its own too
Rebeca Z.
Ever since I started having acid reflux issues I switched to this and I love it, really good price and you can still taste coffee, it also gives you options, mild or stronger flavor still being decaffeinated. Love it.
Tess M.
Shirley, NY
It’s really difficult to find good decaffeinated coffee. Especially instant. Folgers coffee has always been delicious brood. But this instant version is also very good. This is the only instant coffee that I like
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
Thw Folgers decaf coffee is great for when I don't want to have caffeine. The flavor is great and it is very affordable. This coffee ia also easily found at grocery stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy M.