BY FOLGERS

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Decaffeinated, 22.6 oz, 025500003740, 00374EA, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Michelle L.
Review for: Classic Roast Decaffeinated 42Bg Ct 1.5 oz more...
I usually drink decaf more than regular. This is good coffee. I like the taste. It does not taste bitter, the aroma is pleasant.  It taste good in the morning. I add some cream but no sugar.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I was never a fan of decaf coffee, even when my mother made the switch i always bought the original kind but one day my coffee ran out so i had no other choice then to make this one, and when i did, i fell in love it has such a rich taste that i probably drank over 4 cups that day
Lauren R.
Nolensville, TN
Ever since I've lost some weight, caffeine after 1:00 pm has been an issue, but somedays, an afternoon cup of coffee is so necessary. This stuff does the trick. It may be my making it in a Keurig reusable filter, but each time I've made it, it's been watery. When I make it in a normal coffee pot though, it is totally great and every bit as strong as regular coffee.
Monica A.
Kerman, CA
Loved it since I was pregnant I had to skip the caffeine! It's recommended to not have to too much caffeine so I bought both caffeinated and decaf so that I could drink more since in a coffee freak! It has the same great taste!
Elizabeth E.
Elliott, IL
This is probably the best coffee I have even tried. I love it so much I tend to run out of it alot. I would recommend this coffee to anyone even a person walking down the street. Thus coffee definitely wakes me up in the morning and make me have a better day if I don't have it it seems like my day is long and tired. It keeps me refreshed and ready to do. I will buy over and over again!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Katrina M.
I would say this is a pretty good product the flavor was pretty good but just be sure not to add too much water it really takes away from the flavor or a two packs if you want a regular sized mug cup of coffee
Margo C.
Avondale, AZ
I like to drink decaf coffee in thd evening while I'm doing paperwork or reading the paper. I find the folgers decaf coffee is very delicious and I would never tell that it was decaf. It has a great flavor but is very smooth and doesn't give me heartburn and I csn fall asleep without trouble.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great de-caf choice! Can't go wrong with Folgers! It's all we buy and this is a regular in our house for afternoon cups of coffee. The price is reasonable and live that it's available at our SAMs club!
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I drank this at times when I was pregnant, I liked how it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth I sometimes got after drinking coffee. It has a smooth taste to it and I like it. I recommend
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to not like coffee and now I'm able to say I drink it on a pretty regular basis. I have come up with the perfect mix for me to enjoy every morning and I couldn't have that mix without the foldgers!