BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• "I add a bit of hot chocolate to mine to sweeten it." in 1 review
  • "I also usually don't like folgers coffee in general but this coffee was very smooth and not bitter." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good coffee!" in 1 review
Kendra H.
Phoenix, AZ
I originally received this products as a sample from the folgers , and I didn't have high hopes for it going in, just because I normally don't like flavored coffee. But this is delicious. It smells wonderful and tastes great. I also usually don't like folgers coffee in general but this coffee was very smooth and not bitter. After trying the sample I went to the store and bought a full size bag it is now my go to coffee.
Rachael M.
I've grown up on Folgers coffee. Only brand my while family uses. Always wake up to a fresh pit because the rule in the house is who ever wakes up first has to pit the Folgers on to brew. I love Folgers Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti ground coffee. It so smooth and leaves your house smelling good too.
Yvonne E.
Bloomington, CA
One of my roommates came home with this last week. After drinking this several times, I've come to the conclusion that maybe this flavor isn't for me. It smells heavenly while brewing but I don't know what it is once I start drinking, I just don't like it. It may just be the flavor, Vanilla Biscotti. Otherwise, it seems like a standard Folgers brew. i just can't get behind this flavor.
Rachel L.
I picked up this coffee only because the other one I wanted was out. I'm so happy that I did!! It actually tastes pretty close to a Biscotti cookie! It's not to strong, it's kind of mild, which is what I like. The aroma puts me on cloud nine and it's not too sweet. Five stars!!
Jean L.
I love flavored coffees. I have tried LOTS of them. Expensive brands & not-so-expensive brands. This is actually one of my top faves. The flavor is good, the smell is divine. If you are a vanilla fan, it's definitely worth a try. Especially for the price! You can often find $1 off coupons, too. Wish they offered it in an organic version.
Audra H.
Gainesville
I don't typically drink flavored coffee but this is an awesome exception. The scent alone is near orgasmic and the taste is subtle and a tad sweet, not too overbearing. It's not too pricy and the bag is pretty big and will last a long time, especially when you live with traditional coffeeists.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
This is a really good coffee! I buy this when it's on sale at my grocery store for my work's coffee club. You can smell it throughout the floor! The taste does match the smell. Sometimes when you're brewing coffee, it smells yummy but tastes meh. This is not like that.
Michelle B.
This is my go to special coffee! I am a regular coffee connoisseur and this flavor did not disappoint! Aroma and depth on the palate is wonderful. Not too sweet or overwhelming vanilla but perfect to warm you up! have purchased many time and would recommend to anyone!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this coffee from Folger's. I have not bought it in this packaging, but have purchased many bags of the traditional packaging. This is my favorite flavor. This is better than other flavored coffee that is more expensive.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is some of the best coffee I have ever had! The flavor is so good and smells great when brewing! I am obsessed with this coffee and will buy all flavors!