BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Coffee K-Cups - 12 PK
Artificially flavored coffee.
Keurig Brewed®.
100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I've been looking to try a new coffee anyone know if this...3 Answers
  • Do these have that sickly sweet taste that some other van...1 Answers
  • How do you take your coffee? 2 Answers
Anne W.
Allendale, MI
This is my moms FAVORITE coffee and I swear she can't go a day without it. To me I though this had a nice flavor, the vanilla is very apparent but the actual coffee is very weak. I wish it had just a little more body to it, but maybe I just like stronger coffee! Depends on your tastebuds!
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Gourmet Selections Coffee K-Cup Portion Pack For Keurig K-Cup Brewers 3.81 oz; 108 g more...
By far one of the best flavors I had by Folgers. I have already finished my box of coffee within 1 week. This gave me a great energy boost to get things done. I will be buying more.
Alyssa M.
The Vanilla Biscotti Coffee K-cups are one of my favorite flavors! The vanilla flavor is not overly sweet and the coffee is definitely not bitter, either. The flavor has a really good balance. A bonus is that it also smells amazing when you are brewing it. (It makes the whole room smell amazing too.) Love this coffee flavor!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I am currently drinking this as I type! It is my favorite of the Folger's Gourmet K Cups. Smells great and isn't overwhelming. This coffee, even black, tastes good. I usually add one scoop of vanilla ice cream (to cool it down of course!) and it is probably the best way to start a morning!
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
This is absolute favorite K-Cup. The smell alone is amazing. It reaches the 2nd floor. The coffee actually has the flavor when you take a sip. It is not too strong or weak. The coffee isn't bitter either. I would recommend this coffee to everyone. You can't love and not try this.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Got to be honest normally I don't drink flavored coffee unless it's from a coffee shop. I find store bought ones taste way too over powering... Until now this coffee is good! Perfect blend of vanilla flavoring without being over powered. Very enjoyable to drink.
Rebeca O.
I love these K Cups! It's like having dessert in the morning, so yummy! The vanilla gives it a sweet creamy flavor while the biscotti brings in a sort of nutty flavor. I love that it tastes great on it's own and I don't have to add any cream or sugar.
Laura F.
Sanford, MI
This is delicious! The smell when it is brewing is enough to make you drool. The perfect flavored coffee to get you going in the morning without spending a ton of money!
Christina R.
Madison, WI
It's a bit pricey for Folger's, but it is a K-Cup product. The flaverage is really nice and smooth. The only thing that I wish is that I could get them in a bigger box!
Hailey I.
I love this coffee!!! It's not too strong but adds a little touch of flavor that isn't found in the original blends. It's perfect. I can also brew it using the biggest cup size on my Keurig and it is strong enough. The price is good compared to some other Kcup brands so that was a huge plus. I'll definitely buy these again.
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
I've been looking to try a new coffee anyone know if this is a good one? How strong?
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
How do you take your coffee?
Carol A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Do these have that sickly sweet taste that some other vanilla coffees have ?