2 colors available

BY FOLGERS #70 in K-Cups

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Coffee K-Cups - 12 PK
Artificially flavored coffee.
Keurig Brewed®.
100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I've been looking to try a new coffee anyone know if this is a good...3 Answers
  • Do these have that sickly sweet taste that some other vanilla coffe...1 Answers
  • How do you take your coffee? 2 Answers
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
The Vanilla Biscotti Coffee K-cups are one of my favorite flavors! The vanilla flavor is not overly sweet and the coffee is definitely not bitter, either. The flavor has a really good balance. A bonus is that it also smells amazing when you are brewing it. (It makes the whole room smell amazing too.) Love this coffee flavor!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
This is absolute favorite K-Cup. The smell alone is amazing. It reaches the 2nd floor. The coffee actually has the flavor when you take a sip. It is not too strong or weak. The coffee isn't bitter either. I would recommend this coffee to everyone. You can't love and not try this.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
One of my favorite K-Cups! I love that the Vanilla Biscotti flavor isn't overbearing, but kills the bitterness of the coffee. Reasonably priced and paired well with flavored creamers and syrups. Yum!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Sanford, MI
This is delicious! The smell when it is brewing is enough to make you drool. The perfect flavored coffee to get you going in the morning without spending a ton of money!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Madison, WI
It's a bit pricey for Folger's, but it is a K-Cup product. The flaverage is really nice and smooth. The only thing that I wish is that I could get them in a bigger box!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Whitehall, PA
I love the taste of the coffee. The price is good. I have also brought this product. I have tried other vanilla brands but folgers is better.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Love this flavor! The vanilla is not too overpowering or underdone. It also doesn't have a weird after taste. Always my morning cup of joe!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the flavor of this coffee. You taste the vanilla and it finishes with a toasty flavor. Very good!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
These are such a great vanilla flavor! I love that they are affordable and k cups are so convenient.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Allendale, MI
This is my moms FAVORITE coffee and I swear she can't go a day without it. To me I though this had a nice flavor, the vanilla is very apparent but the actual coffee is very weak. I wish it had just a little more body to it, but maybe I just like stronger coffee! Depends on your tastebuds!
Kadie G.
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
I've been looking to try a new coffee anyone know if this is a good one? How strong?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
Foodie Expert
How do you take your coffee?
Carol A.
Carol A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Do these have that sickly sweet taste that some other vanilla coffees have ?